Design your card to celebrate Level 5,000!

Options

Comments

• Lilbit784256
    Lilbit784256 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
  • Lilbit784256
    Lilbit784256 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
  • EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,903 Level 5
    Options
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Oh wow, I'm seeing so many great designs! 😍 It will be very hard to choose one!

Thanks a lot for submitting them, @EnergizerBunny , @Lilbit784256 , @ran_yemen , @Laur4__8 , @CaterinaRusso and so many more Adventurers! 🤩

Level 5,000 will appear in 3 weeks in the game, and by then, we'll have chosen the card design that will be featured in a pop up so that aaaaall Pyramid Solitaire Saga players around the world can see it. Isn't that exciting?🤗

Until then, what would you like to do in the forum? Have you already explored it? And have you met our Pyramid Mod, @teresawallace44 ?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

So pharaonic! Thanks for your participating and designing your card on this contest! @EnergizerBunny @Lilbit784256 👍😄

@Lilbit784256 - Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• khattcat
    khattcat Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Still thinking on the new design.

How long do we have? I hope I am not too late.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @khattcat

No you’re not late. You have until May 12th. 💕🤗

I’ll post one for fun. ⤵️

Thank you @Lola_Pop and @Diamond_Lim for participating. 💕👍

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

So pharaonic! Thanks for your participating and designing your card on this contest! @teresawallace44 👍😄

Hello there! @khattcat 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

@teresawallace44 is right! This contest is still not finished yet until ended on 12nd May 2022. 😊 Check to read this contest rules here again then you make sure design your card that you can get this exclusive badge and chance to win gold bars on Pyramid Solitaire Saga only.

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• 1069ksaj
    1069ksaj Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2022
    Options

Edited by CM: 🔞 We love children, that’s why we protect them; no pictures, please - Check our House Rules 

Living the Dream

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @1069ksaj and welcome to the Community!

Please don't share pictures of children here, we must protect them online. 😊 Would you like to show us your design for a card to celebrate level 5,000? You can read how to do it HERE 🤗It could be featured in the game! 😎

Hope to see you around, Adventurer!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?