🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

(ENDED) 🐝 Plant your pollinator garden- 20 Gold Bars to win!

Options

Comments

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,860 Level 5
    Options

@Lola_Pop here are a few things I have recently planted. Pansies, tomatoes and peppers. The lilac tree I planted years ago is just beginning to bloom.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,051 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome. @greddycandy 😄

So bee-tiful your pictures! Thanks for your participating and showing your pictures on this contest! @rebelchild and @Peanut7139 👍😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @2mchyrdwrk 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thanks for your participating and showing your pictures on this contest and also playing Blossom Blast Saga! So bee-tiful! ❤️😄

If you have playing Blossom Blast Saga, you can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Blossom Blast Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🌻👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you are not playing Blossom Blast Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• doomcookie
    doomcookie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I live in Phoenix AZ in an apartment so my flowers are only outside during the day. Aren't they beautiful?????

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @doomcookie 👋

Thanks for your participating and showing your pictures on this contest and also playing Blossom Blast Saga! So bee-tiful! ❤️😄

If you have playing Blossom Blast Saga, you can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Blossom Blast Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• cufftherich
    cufftherich Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @cufftherich 👋

If you have playing Blossom Blast Saga :

You can participate and show us your pictures of your own pollinator garden that you can chance to win gold bars on Blossom Blast Saga only on this game's contest. Check to read this contest rules here! 😉

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• Maria_Colella
    Maria_Colella Posts: 233 Level 3
    Options

Had to get pic from intranet, mine are just starting!

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop. We plant spring bulbs, especially tulips and primulas to attract bees and butterflies. Sadly the North,-Easterly which has been blowing for the last few days has damaged a lot of the tulips which were just starting to open. I'm attaching a few photos of what remains. We also have a large perennial geranium, which has proved a great attraction to bees and butterflies, but it's only just coming into leaf.

We don't have hummimgbirds. We do have an inverted bin lid which we fill with water, as the bluetits and robins decided it was their bath. They can bath safely there out of sigh of the larger birds, such as crows and magpies..

The ivy attracts a different sort of bee when it flowers in the autumn.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?