kiara_wael Posts: 153,770 Candy Moderator

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Please visit Blossom Blast Saga Community here

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,741 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2021

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Blossom Blast Saga. ❤️😊

Oops! You have posted wrong game area as this game area is Candy Crush Saga (not Blossom Blast Saga). Like Kiara answered you please visit and ask on Blossom Blast Community on previous reply. 👆😊

Don't worry! You can participate and answer here (🍪 Art Challenge : Bake, decorate and post 🍪) and here (Who is ready to unscramble these sentences?) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

You can also find here on General Hub Contests! 😉

⚠️ Note ⚠️

"Announcement" (you can see pink colour board of announcement while green box), it means contest is still active while you can joined and answered that you can still chance to win free gold bars. And "Finished", it means contest is ended or finished that contest has no longer to be announced while you cannot win gold bars as it's too late!

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💐 Passed level 4000? Get your badge here! 💐

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

A kingtastic ho ho holiday gift is on its way HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - December Edition HERE

👨‍⚕️ Badge of the Month - December 2021 HERE 👨‍🔬

⛄ Art Challenge : Do you want to build a snowman? - Get Badge HERE! ⛄

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• Sheila_Hamlin
    Sheila_Hamlin Posts: 5 Level 2

This is not the 1st time this has happened, but today I chose not to overlook it anymore. I only have proof on my bank statement and since it has been a good while back, I'll just start with today. Within the last 30 minutes or so, I tried buying 10 bars of gold for $.99. It said it was successful, yet it still showed 0 gold bars. I thought oh my gosh, here we go again and thought maybe I was doing something wrong. So I carefully did the same thing right away again and the same thing happened. Even though I should have 20 gold bars, I have absolutely none. I like this game a lot and with so many of them leaving, I was trying to find something that was staying. However, I refuse to play this or play it and not spend any money in it. Could you please check and see why I have 0 gold bars? Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.

Sheila Hamlin

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,741 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2021

Hello there! @Sheila_Hamlin 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried these steps (Purchase Issue/Problem) that I hope this helps. 😊

If it's still not worked, you can click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer.

Anyway, thank you for your playing Blossom Blast Saga. ❤️😊

You can also participate and answer here (🍪 Art Challenge : Bake, decorate and post 🍪), here (Who is ready to unscramble these sentences?) and here (⛄️🌲 Ho Ho Happy Holidays Community Wide Hub Contest) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💐 Passed level 4000? Get your badge here! 💐

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

Holiday gift, from King to you! Extra levels HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - December Edition HERE

👨‍⚕️ Badge of the Month - December 2021 HERE 👨‍🔬

⛄ Art Challenge : Do you want to build a snowman? - Get Badge HERE! ⛄

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?