Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,164 Community Manager
edited November 2018 in Off-Topic
Hi there and welcome to the Community,

We are so happy you made it here! Since we all share the same passion for the Bubble Witches and their furry friends, we would like to use this space to introduce ourselves and get to know each others a bit better :)

Now, we know that it can be a bit intimating so let me start: 

So, hi everyone, I am QueenMia and just like cats, I enjoy laying in the sun, eat, be adventurous, travel and simply enjoy life. I'm in charge of the Bubble Witch Community and I'm here to make sure everyone enjoys the ride. You'll see me around sharing news and spells, taking part in conversations and throwing some bubblicious gifts from time to time. 

You might also see XarlyCezdiamond and MarkHawk around. Those guys are with me and will jump in whenever it's needed. 

We also have great Super Stars kindly helping out - There is JustPlayingLynetteChicken SlayerElsa and Laura You'll recognise them by the 3 stars on their profile. They're the sweetest, please be nice to them and they'll go the extra mile to help you out  :3 

Everyone is more than welcome here, so don't be shy and spread the love. Let's make this place the most magical Community for every Bubble Witch lover!

Now let's crush pop those bubbles together and catch Wilbur  :3 

If you're interested in joining our sweet Super Stars Team, check this out!

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Tell us what level you're on and win 50 Gold bars - Here
Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 50 Gold bars - Here
Become the Community Mastermind and win 100 Gold bars - Here

Prev134

Comments

• LynetteLynette Posts: 2,742 Superstar
    Hello from Australia :awesome:
    I spend too much time playing King games to have any other interests or hobbies, lol, but do take time out to look after my own 5 cats, keep my family fed and clothed  and my house vaguely clean.

I am looking forward to meeting you all for magical fun, games and bubbles!

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Too many games, not enough time!

• Diane_Smith-2Diane_Smith-2 Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Hello. I am Diane and an avid gamer. I do Bubble Witch 2 and 3, Diamond Diaries and Candy Crush Friends. I am retired and live with my beloved companion Zemi who is a tiny chihuahua of 4 1/2 pounds.I love to travel and do all kinds of crafts. I was born a beach bum but live in Canada where it is winter a great deal of the year. Not many visits to a beach. My family is my first priority though and I try to spend as much time with them as I can and especially with my parents who are both still going strong. Will keep in touch with the community and sometimes even jump in on talks or contests. 

• valpaynevalpayne Posts: 1
    It's Violet flying by on my broom popping all the bubbles I can chasing the golden stars  <3
  • gia428gia428 Posts: 1
    Hi, I am new
  • flippetybicflippetybic Posts: 1
    Hi. I'm anxious to join this community to see what it is all about.  I love to play this game.
  • lvemeelvemee Posts: 1
    Hello fellow gamers it's Sam, so excited to join this group.
  • dmarshallsrdmarshallsr Posts: 1
    Dmarshallsr is my handle. I live in NW Missouri and work as a Maintenance Tech for Burger King. I help maintain 27 Restaurants. I get to enjoy Bubble Witch 3, Candy Crus, and Candy Crush3 when I can after work.
  • danytsdanyts Posts: 1
    Olá sou danyts amoooo demais Saga 3 passo horas jogando... Espero poder contar com vocês para ganhar mais Ouro... Espero anciosa pelo Saga 4... Sou uma verdadeira bruxinha mandando ver
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,164 Community Manager
    Warm Welcome everyone!! So happy to see you here! Please, feel home and now, let's save the Fairies together :heart:

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Tell us what level you're on and win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Become the Community Mastermind and win 100 Gold bars - Here

• Hi ! My name is Chris I enjoy the time killing I can do as I kill those bubbles. LOL 😂  My 3 year old granddaughter loves to help an once she helps she will use all my lives then bring the phone back an say papaw you are all dead but it's ok she gets a little nap an you can play but after next nap it's mine lol 😂😂 😂 I love it. We are in desperate need of friends an lives so please help an old man an a toddler out. PLEASE? 
  • AisaAisa Posts: 0

Hello, bubble poppers!

Warm hugs from me  =)
    I am personal tutor and teach maths to children. I'm not native English speaker, so there may be mistakes in my comments  :o Sorry for them! Hope to find here sweet atmosphere and some hints to play better  :pleased:
  • AisaAisa Posts: 0

Hello, bubble poppers!

Warm hugs from me  =)
    I am personal tutor and teach maths to children. I'm not native English speaker, so there may be mistakes in my comments  :o Sorry for them! Hope to find here sweet atmosphere and some hints to play better  :pleased:
  • Vicki24Vicki24 Posts: 2
    Hi New to the game. Have a great evening!
  • Flybyeme17Flybyeme17 Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Hello all, just wanted to stop quickly before I start looking for what I need!
    Hope you all have a wonderful day!