🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Where is my beanstalk?

Options
2»

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,656 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I totally agree, or at least keep the same testing parameters, it would make it so much easier for us all. I am only on the earlier levels (190 something) so am in the process of upgrading but I see more houses in my friends than stalks. 

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi Pam, hi Chicken Slayer,

Thanks for your posts!

Really sorry for the delay and the inconvenient. I'm checking with the Studio in order to get you a proper answer, but as Chicken Slayer said, it's probably due to the testing. 

I will keep you updated as soon as I get an answer for you! Until then, have a Bubble-icious day and enjoy popping these bubbles ;-)

- Mia

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thank you Mia, it would be helpful to know exactly what is part of a test and what isn't :)

• Pam_Pittman-3
    Pam_Pittman-3 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Thank you Mia and Chicken Slayer for all your help in finding out.... 

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hey everyone!

So @Pam, I'm sorry but it is indeed due to testing and here is the reasoning behind: The Beanstalk and Stella's house are exciting new features in Bubble Witch Saga 3 which are currently only available to a test group of players.

Before releasing these kind of new features, the Game Studio always chooses a randomly-selected group of players to trail the feature and see how they react to it.

They then look closely at how the change has been viewed and decide if it's something they want to permanently implement in the game or not.

I understand that this may be frustrating, especially if you don't have access to these anymore, but rest assured I've let the Studio know that you're eager to get the great daily gifts!

I'd love to be able to manually add this feature to your game but I'm afraid I have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen. Hopefully everyone will have access to this new and exciting challenge soon!

@Chicken Slayer, basically everything is tested, so for any events or features there will always be a group of users which does not have access - The % of players in that group changes depending on the test though.

I hope that helps, let me know if there's any doubt.

@Pam, check you inbox - The envelop near your avatar on the top right corner - I've sent you a PM.

To you both, if you want to discuss the new levels, you are welcome to do it there: https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/bw3-what-do-you-think-about-our-latest-levels-1030-to-1040 Don't be shy ;-)

Speak soon!

- Mia

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thanks Mia, it would surely be easier for them to have set tests so everyone either tested the same or didn't :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?