🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I'm not receiving the bonuses that are given...ie sparkling bomb, etc.

Options
2»

Answers

• ZuzaSoczowka
    ZuzaSoczowka Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I'm not receiving the bonuses that are given...ie sparkling bomb, etc
  • Flybyeme17
    Flybyeme17 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Hey @Flybyeme17, I understand you're not happy if you lost your purchased boosters. But since you brought them, we'll be able to give them back to you. Simply follow the steps to contact us at the bottom of this page ;) 
    Hi QueenMia, I tried, but when I clicked on the links they do not work. Now what can I do? 
  • Flybyeme17
    Flybyeme17 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Hey @Flybyeme17, no worries. Contact us here and tell us what went wrong exactly and we’ll help you out.

Thank you Miss QueenMia, I explained it to them. Hopefully the problem will be fixed bc I truly do love playing its just frustrating. I have never ever bought anything for any of the games I play which are just 3 and 2 are King games but this one I have bought a lot! I won’t do that anymore lol, but thank you for your help! Have a great week! 

Also, and this is probably my phone I can’t seem get my keyboard to pop up unless I quote so that’s the reason for that (smiles). 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Flybyeme17, that might be because of what you selected as the reason of contact, but no worries. I'll gonna check your account for you, if you can give me your Game ID. This is how to find it. 

Let me know if you need any help! 

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?