Medals offering wrong amount of stardust (Fixed)

popsiclepopsicle Posts: 5
edited March 13 in Bubble Witch 3
I recently linked my Facebook and my progress with the medals are the same but they’ve all gone back to offering me 50 stardust bottles when I should be offered 2500 

Best Answers

• Chicken SlayerChicken Slayer Posts: 8,778 Superstar
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @popsicle welcome to the community. I confess I never ever think to check mine but if I tag @QueenMia hopefully she can shed some light on it for us :) 
    Accepted Answer
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Beat the Queen and win here

Win bars in the Farm Heroes caption contest

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
Prev1

Answers

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,670 Community Manager
    Hello @blaki and welcome to our vibrant Community!

I do not know how your friend is getting 8000 stardust because our highest reward gives 1000. For 500000 color bubbles, the reward is 500. There's probably something wrong with your friends' version but not with yours. 

I hope that helps clarify!

If you want some nice goodies in return, you can take part in our special events:  Win free bubble witch goodies here and win Gold bars here. Good luck and merry, merry holiday season :) 

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Beat my score at Candy Friends and win Free boosters - Here
    Candy Friends - Imagine the next outfit and win 20 Gold bars - Here
    Let us know what's your fav place to play your fav Bubble game and win Gold - here
    BW3 - Beat my score and get Free boosters - Here

• blakiblaki Posts: 4
    Dear Queen Mia,
    Thank u for your response.
    But, unfortinately, that was not helpfull.
    I am getting 50 sturdust regardless of how many colour bubbles i collect. When i fulfill requested from the first one level to the levels where i have to collect more and more bubbles i get only 50 stardust. I am attaching u a photo taken in my game and in the game of my friend so that u can see what i am talking about. Thank u a lot for your attention and understanding.

• RosiebuggRosiebugg Posts: 3
    @blaki
    I totally understand what your talking about the same thing is also happening to me, but not all is saying 50 they are slowly going up.
    At onetime it was Alot Higher.. then something happen and it changed to 50. I was like WTC. 🤔🤔
  • MNeal3MNeal3 Posts: 2
    I have the same issue. Contacted them the other day with that and a lot of other issues I've been having, still haven't heard back...
  • Flybyeme17Flybyeme17 Posts: 15 ✭✭
    blaki said:
    My medals only give me 50 stardust. I have the lastest version of the game and play it only on my phone. 
    For example, my friend gets 8000 stardust for collecting 500000 color bubbles but my reward is only 50. 
    Is there any way to fix this bug? It is not fair and it isn't fun or challeging to play and not getting anything in return..
    Hi blaki, I am seeing the same thing as well. Mine was a lot higher then I had a lot of problems and had to delete and DL the game 2 more times and now mine are all 50 too, but I did collect 1 of Maggie’s and then it jumped to I THINK to 4500. Not sure at all after I deleted and re-DL it again why it went to 50 but was def glad it jumped high after 1st collection. Good luck bc there seems to be a lot of bugs in this game! 

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
    Having checked mine on my phone, I only have 50 too 

I can help with this too, this is my ipad with what I assume is the correct dust: v 5.1.6

android app version 5.1.7 (Huawei p20 lite)

The android is actually slightly different version to the ipad but I have no update waiting for the ipad, I double checked. However this weekend was the first time I opened it on the phone and both versions update regularly.

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,670 Community Manager
    Super helpful, indeed, @Chicken_Slayer - Thanks :heart:

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Beat my score at Candy Friends and win Free boosters - Here
    Candy Friends - Imagine the next outfit and win 20 Gold bars - Here
    Let us know what's your fav place to play your fav Bubble game and win Gold - here
    BW3 - Beat my score and get Free boosters - Here

• blakiblaki Posts: 4
    My medals only give me 50 stardust. I have the lastest version of the game and play it only on my phone. 
    For example, my friend gets 8000 stardust for collecting 500000 color bubbles but my reward is only 50. 
    Is there any way to fix this bug? It is not fair and it isn't fun or challeging to play and not getting anything in return..
    blaki said:
    Its been reported to the studio @blaki so hopefully we will have resolution soon. It might be an idea to keep out of that section until its fixed :) 

• mumumumu Posts: 3
    Same issue
    I play with Android
    When i m playing in a location without a connexion  (White area) and after i return and i have a connexion wi fi   or 4g then stardust decrease To 50 instead or 1500. 
    And no way To have the previous  number of stardust.

• mumumumu Posts: 3
    I Forget
    When i m in an area without connexion, the old Nero's quest are available. And there is  no     icons with medals.  When the connexion4g or wifi returns , icons with medals  returns too with only amount  of 50 stardust. And old nero's quest disappears.