🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Medals offering wrong amount of stardust (Fixed)

Options
popsicle
popsicle Posts: 5 Level 2
edited March 2019 in Support
I recently linked my Facebook and my progress with the medals are the same but they’ve all gone back to offering me 50 stardust bottles when I should be offered 2500 

Best Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @popsicle welcome to the community. I confess I never ever think to check mine but if I tag @QueenMia hopefully she can shed some light on it for us :) 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi everyone and thanks so much for letting us know (and flagging this to me, @Chicken_Slayer ;))

I've gathered your comments and screenshot and the Team is looking into it. However, it would be helpful for us to have a bit more information, so we can investigate further. 
    Could you please all let me know:
    . Your Core ID, check here to know how to find it
    . What device you're playing on
    . What browser you're using
    . Confirm you have the latest version of the Game/App

Any additional info or screenshot would help too!

Thanks a lot!
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi guys ;)

As @Chicken_Slayer said, we did not forget about this! The Studio has just confirmed that a fix is ready and will be added to the V5.3 roll out that should be fully completed by the beginning of next week. 

I'll confirm to you once it's all live but be ready to update your game :) 

Thanks for your patience on this, really appreciate! Have a bubblicious weekend and speak next week!

Answers

• QueenMia
    Options
    Hello @blaki and welcome to our vibrant Community!

I do not know how your friend is getting 8000 stardust because our highest reward gives 1000. For 500000 color bubbles, the reward is 500. There's probably something wrong with your friends' version but not with yours. 

I hope that helps clarify!

If you want some nice goodies in return, you can take part in our special events:  Win free bubble witch goodies here and win Gold bars here. Good luck and merry, merry holiday season :) 
  • blaki
    blaki Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Dear Queen Mia,
    Thank u for your response.
    But, unfortinately, that was not helpfull.
    I am getting 50 sturdust regardless of how many colour bubbles i collect. When i fulfill requested from the first one level to the levels where i have to collect more and more bubbles i get only 50 stardust. I am attaching u a photo taken in my game and in the game of my friend so that u can see what i am talking about. Thank u a lot for your attention and understanding.

• Rosiebugg
    Rosiebugg Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    @blaki
    I totally understand what your talking about the same thing is also happening to me, but not all is saying 50 they are slowly going up.
    At onetime it was Alot Higher.. then something happen and it changed to 50. I was like WTC. 🤔🤔
  • MNeal3
    MNeal3 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    I have the same issue. Contacted them the other day with that and a lot of other issues I've been having, still haven't heard back...
  • Flybyeme17
    Flybyeme17 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    blaki said:
    My medals only give me 50 stardust. I have the lastest version of the game and play it only on my phone. 
    For example, my friend gets 8000 stardust for collecting 500000 color bubbles but my reward is only 50. 
    Is there any way to fix this bug? It is not fair and it isn't fun or challeging to play and not getting anything in return..
    Hi blaki, I am seeing the same thing as well. Mine was a lot higher then I had a lot of problems and had to delete and DL the game 2 more times and now mine are all 50 too, but I did collect 1 of Maggie’s and then it jumped to I THINK to 4500. Not sure at all after I deleted and re-DL it again why it went to 50 but was def glad it jumped high after 1st collection. Good luck bc there seems to be a lot of bugs in this game! 
  • Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @popsicle welcome to the community. I confess I never ever think to check mine but if I tag @QueenMia hopefully she can shed some light on it for us :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Having checked mine on my phone, I only have 50 too 
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi everyone and thanks so much for letting us know (and flagging this to me, @Chicken_Slayer ;))

I've gathered your comments and screenshot and the Team is looking into it. However, it would be helpful for us to have a bit more information, so we can investigate further. 
    Could you please all let me know:
    . Your Core ID, check here to know how to find it
    . What device you're playing on
    . What browser you're using
    . Confirm you have the latest version of the Game/App

Any additional info or screenshot would help too!

Thanks a lot!
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    I can help with this too, this is my ipad with what I assume is the correct dust: v 5.1.6

android app version 5.1.7 (Huawei p20 lite)

The android is actually slightly different version to the ipad but I have no update waiting for the ipad, I double checked. However this weekend was the first time I opened it on the phone and both versions update regularly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?