🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

(FINISHED) Win 50 Gold Bars with the Secret Library!

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited June 2019 in Contests

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a fun-tastic Wednesday :star:  

Now you have the opportunity to win some sweet Goldmeet new Friends and stay up to date with the latest news from the Bubblicious world of Stella!
If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! As easy as that :star: 

star star star 

Andy has found a secret room in the Library and legend has it that there’s a hidden Pot of Gold in this secret room... and while passing by, seeing all these books, we started wonder what you guys like to read! 

Therefore, this week we would love to know what's your favourite book!

Is it a sweet fairytales from your childhood? Is it  the best seller thriller everyone talks about?! A romance? Or maybe a great book no one knows but deserves to come out to the light?? You tell us!!

Comment below for a chance to win Gold! 

5 lucky winners will be picked randomly and receive 50 Gold Bars each! .. not bad, eh?!

You can also tell us what you think about the Pot of Gold event here and help us help you!

Oh, and you can join the fun in our special Witch Gif battle, just here 😄

star

You have until Tuesday 25th of June, 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Good luck!

And remember, this could be yours 

👇👇👇

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    And I'll start! I personally love every kind of books, from documentaries to thrillers but my favourite ones are the Fantastic kind - I love Harry Potter for instance, but my big fav has to be the Little Prince... Memories from childhood I guess ;) 

What about all?!

• 제니퍼리
    제니퍼리 Posts: 124 Level 3
    Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
  • phi1ar
    phi1ar Posts: 156 Level 3

Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens .

By the time I was in kindergarten,

I remember my grandmother reading me next to the fireplace during the Christmas season.

• Theodora_Doreta
    Theodora_Doreta Posts: 5 Level 2
    Why men love bitches!
  • Debbie_Reed
    Debbie_Reed Posts: 2 Newbie
    The Mountain between us..very well written and a great story!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,885 Pet Rescue Moderator
    I think the series most read were the Twilight saga books. As a child it was anything  Enid Blyton. Now I can access ebooks I don't have one favourite author but too many but I like to read anything that's ideally fantasy (vampire, shifter type)  the only series I have actually bought on ebook recently (as I have KU) is a series called secondborn by Amy Bartol, a bit like hunger games without the tv. Well worth a look if you like YA stuff. I read more of it now than I did as a young adult. 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Beside Harry Potter and Lord of the Ring... here’s a few of my faves book that I kept reading it over and over again 
  • SammieSweetheart1994
    SammieSweetheart1994 Posts: 16 Level 2
    My favorite book was the Lovely Bones. It was a really hard book to finish & gave me goose bumps the whole time I read it but the book was deff so much better than the movie and so much more details. (: 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,885 Pet Rescue Moderator
    My favorite book was the Lovely Bones. It was a really hard book to finish & gave me goose bumps the whole time I read it but the book was deff so much better than the movie and so much more details. (: 
    The trouble with movies is they don't have the budget or time to recreate the authors imagination.
    Unless its a movie like The vampire academy. Which they just butchered and should have left alone :( 
  • CroftGirl
    CroftGirl Posts: 2 Newbie
    "The Little Engine that Could" is my favorite book.  I loved it as a kid & as a mom I loved reading it to my boys when they were little. the when I was very young, the book inspired me to never give up which ultimately helped me push myself to be a semipro athlete that got to travel the world.  Now the never give up attitude helps me fight my health issues.  I have a couple other favorite books but I believe the book "The Little Engine that Could"  has made the biggest positive impact on my life (and my boys lives too.)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?