Missing lives

Sue_BSue_B Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
Something needs to be done about the missing lives issue. 
Nothing is being done to stop lives disappearing. 
I have just refilled my 5 lives, but instead of taking the 5 off my balance, King have took 369!!!!!
i have noticed this for a while and thought with everyone complaining it would have been fixed, but it hasn’t. 
People are thinking their friends are not sending lives, when I fact they are, it’s just King is taking over 300 lives at a time instead of just the 5. 
I would appreciate feed back on this  issue please. 

Comments

• Shekela42Shekela42 Posts: 1
    I'm losing too many lives start off with 600 end up asking for lives please help this problem get fixed
  • michael9563michael9563 Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Something needs done about missing life everyone is asking what's going on.
  • Dslay_103Dslay_103 Posts: 1
    I am not receiving lives! I has over 600 lives earlier and now I may receive 4-5 lives a day if I'm lucky. Please fix this. A lot of people are losing interest. 
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,410 Superstar
    What's your phone memory like? The trouble is lives and boosters are saved in your device memory. Which means save too many and you either start running out of storage, or as it's not built to hold so many, they so start going. I would advise you clear cache regularly and start using them. It's not actually kings fault or the game this time, just a combination of things some of those king have no control over.  When I end up with 1000s on farm it starts crashing, so I just reinstall.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Farm Heroes need your feedback!

Pass a hard level and win bars!

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
    I will of course pass this on to @QueenMia who can show the studio. 

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • Sue_BSue_B Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    My phone memory is fine. I know all about memory and storage etc. 
    Regally clean my phone even though I have loads of storage. 
    Anyway. That does not justify taking 369 lives instead of 5 to refill.
    Thank you for passing it on to Queen Mia. 
    I look forward to hearing back on this issue. 

Chicken Slayer is that really your answer to this problem the same old answer for every problem we get from the bot if we said an email. It has nothing to do with memory storage do you know how much phones hold it's a number not a big program or file number. There is more storage and memory on a phone that what the usa claim they sent to the moon. Not looking to be cheeky or a fight as I know there are rules but if you dont know the answer just say you dont know or dont say a anything.
    Well nothing will be done until Monday at the earliest now. Nobody is here over the weekend. 
    This lives thing has been reported to king by many players in emails and contacting support for weeks, and it keeps getting brushed under the carpet. 
    We do advise our members to come to this page with their issues
    Nobody seems interested about this issue. 
    So its the dedicated players again being ignored or being given bot advice that will be detrimental to people’s games.
    I.e
    the usual uninstall and reinstall. 
    Let us see what next week brings. 
  • engyengy Posts: 1
    Please fix send lives
    edited August 16
    @michael9563 its the same with all games, no matter if its bubble witch or any other game.
    Thank you for your question, yes I do know how phones work. And how much they hold. I could find endless articles for you, but if you google it, you can see for yourself. 

And @Sue_B respectfully, its the ram storage on your phone that counts. Some phones only have 1GB ram but might have 32 gb memory. And as King games mostly use 2GB minimum that can make a difference. So again, it might be an issue with lives but that could be why they are vanishing or even causing issues as the games are not designed to hold infinite numbers of lives. Hence the reasons boosters can vanish when you have built up a lot. You would be suprised though how many people will clean computers but not their phones. 

Thank you for coming here and posting regardless. It easier than just posting in the facebook groups as it will be seen by one of the King team so I do appreciate that. And if it is a bug then the studio will certainly look into it.  I have messaged Mia, but its likely that she has either been in meetings or busy elsewhere today otherwise as you rightfully said, if anyone can get things sorted, she can :) 

@Chicken_Slayer
    My phone has 4GB of ram of which only half is used. It’s definitely an issue with the lives, because when I refilled for 5 lives it took 369. This has happened on numerous occasions 
    People are also reporting friends sending lives to them and they are not being added. 
    This is not only a BW3 issue. Other King games are also reporting issues with lives. 
    I did Google it and my phone has 4GB ram so to say you need 2GB ram is not the answer for lives being stolen.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,791 Community Manager
    edited August 19
    Hi everyone and thank you for reporting this to us - You came to the right place! 

Our Studio team are currently looking closely into this, to determine what can be done to help you get back on track. Feedback such as yours is a great help and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

In the meantime, it would also be helpful if you could let us know the following (for those of you who haven't let us know yet):

. What device are you playing on
    . Are you logged in via Kingdom or Facebook?
    . When did you update the game last and what game version are you running
    . Your Game ID

However, please note that whilst it is possible to store lives on your mobile device for offline usage, we cannot guarantee that they can be kept indefinitely - Lives can get lost through an update of the game or through the restart of your device, which clears a certain amount of memory.

We suggest not storing too many lives or moves at a time because a full mailbox can affect the functionality of the game.

As these lives can be lost it's always best to use them as you receive them, and don't forget it's still free to ask your friends for plenty more if you need some.

Thanks 🍒

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

Join our Superstar Summer Contest here - Fun and Gold bars guaranteed 🍒

• lynngohlynngoh Posts: 6
    My bro has been sending me lives. Used to be able to receive. Now it doesn't come in