🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Wake up the tree not opening

Options
123457»

Answers

• Sassiegram
    Sassiegram Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled Bubble Witch 3 a number of times, per supports advice, on the glitches in the wake the tree game.  Nothing has worked. (Playing on Win 10) Like those before me, I am so frustrated because I have to exit out of the game and lose my hats, the number of bubbles in treasure chest, and if I am using a cat I am losing minutes left with the help.  I cannot exit out of the game and have been told by support since October that they are working on it.  Perhaps they should either eliminate it altogether or make it an option we can choose, instead of forcing us into it while we are playing.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Sassiegram welcome to the bubble community.
    I must confess I have to actually click on the icon to start the feature so I could just ignore it. I will see if I can find out anything when @QueenRaffie returns but there will be a delay due to the holidays :( 
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @Sassiegram :)

I understand it can be frustrating when experiencing this issue. 
    I see you have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Did you clear cache also when you uninstalled it and before reinstalling it? 
    Sometimes the cache can still be stored and kept giving us the same error as if we hadn't done anything. 

I will check with the Studio and see if they get any update on this anyway. 
    Will let you know as soon as they get back to me 

Have a Bubblicious day :3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?