🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Setting issues!

Options
Blky2k
Blky2k Posts: 8 Level 2
edited July 2020 in Discussions

Hello everyone, everytime I turn on Saga I have to reset my settings. Turn off music and sound effects, sit through the piggy bank and Flynn again. I`m at level 1092, I really dont care to hear about Flynn and my piggy bank all the time. Any suggestions? Thanks

Comments

• Blky2k
    Options

Sorry thats BW 3 Saga

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,316 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Blky2k sorry to hear that if you are saving changes in your settings then I don't understand why they would need to be reset this is the first time this has been raised. It doesn't sound like a game error just a setting error. Why dont you try putting settings to what you require and save them. Checking your game is uptodate in play store or equivalent. Then log out and restart your device. Lets see if it helps 👍🙂

• Blky2k
    Options

Thanks for the suggestions, yeah this is on my desktop. You`d think it wouldn`t be a problem.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@Blky2k let's hope it can be sorted for you👍🙂

• Kris1313
    Kris1313 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue as Blky2k. How do I save my settings?

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Kris1313 Welcome if you select your avatar at the top right of the screen then select edit you can change your notifications settings from here just remember to select save.

As I can see you are new As you are new to the community Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?