🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble Witch Sage3 Rewards

Options
2»

Comments

• Susancarol
    Susancarol Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I am on level 182, have played for past 4 days, received no rewards. My score has not gone up either, what is the point of playing if you don't receive the points when you win? This game appears seriously flawed, considering I have played it on and off for years. Are you able to assist me please?

Susan Carol

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,433 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Susancarol Can you explain a bit better please. What rewards are you not receiving. Are you playing bubble witch 2 or 3 the more information you give me including screen shots the better I can help you.

As I can see you are new I would like to say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• Susancarol
    Susancarol Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

@KimElston thank you for explaining the way to reply. I am playing Level 184 now, as previously mentioned, I play every day and do not get the rewards I used to get for doing so. When I win a level, my score does not change either. I am playing Bubble Witch Sage 3. Hope you can help. I have turned it on and off and nothing seems to improve it.

Susan Carol

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,433 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Susancarol As you have followed the basic trouble shooting and its not fixing your problem the next stage Is to perform a uninstall. The warning is you will loose any boosters.

If you follow this procedure once you reinstall play one level then close the game and turn your device off and on. This will put you back to your cutting level If you have wake the tree and it doesn't show dont worry this is not unusual it will return the next day.

Let me have your thoughts on this. This procedure will benefit you 👍🙂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?