🥳 Celebrate Level 3000 and get an Exclusive badge! HERE
🎟️ Join the Bubble Witch 3 Magic Millionaire club and get a Badge 👉 HERE

ENDED 🔮 Who Can Guess my Final Score ⁉️   🔮

johamiltonjohamilton Posts: 7,334 Bubble Witch Moderator
edited May 10 in Win Prizes

Want to participate but have no account, register here in just 1 minute 👻

Well I finally arrived at Level 2000. 🙋 So I thought it would be fun to see who can guess what my final score ended up being on this level.

Here is my screenshot and my current score is 80,960. So What will be my final score⁉️ Take a guess and you could win some Boosters 👻

If there is a tie, the player that posted the score first will win the boosters. So take a look at what has already been posted 😀

Only 1 guess per member is allowed 🔮

So what are the prizes?? They will award 2 Super Color Bombs and 1 Dart to 3 of the members that are the closest to my final score.

Also 2 more players will be picked by random draw for boosters. So everyone has a chance of winning 💪

You have from Friday April 23rd to Friday May 7th to participate

Game terms and conditions can be found here

Life is short ... forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably ... and
never regret anything that made you smile!

Come join the fun in Bubble Witch Saga 3 and play 👉️  win gold with its maths time , 

win boosters tell us your woo hoo's and oh no's, and  win boosters by solving the riddles

Last but not least Come get your Millionaire badgeCome join us for all kinds of prizes!

Prev13

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.