๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Get rid of the cheaters - *CM: Feedback sent to the Studio!*

167891012ยป

Comments

• Scabble_Moon
    Scabble_Moon Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 2022

Hi,

I was playing with the numbers a bit and it seems that a fair estimate would be around 6 minutes to complete a game.

Using this as a base, a player completing 10 games has the the potential of 30 points per hour. But you'd have to win every game within 6 mins, no losses and get 3 points every win. Then you get an extra 10 if you complete a level of 20 games.

From this, for every 6 hours you'd be racking up around 180 (+ 30 bonus points) and over 24 hours, you'd be maxing out at around 720 (+ 120 bonus points)... after 3 days, you'd be totaling around 2520 points ... All with no break at all - no eating, no showering or no washing down migraine tablets.

Now I assume the person in the screen shot below was playing for the full 2 to 3 days non stop, but they remarkably managed 2904 points.

To be realistic, the screenshot below is what I would expect the tally to be looking like after the completion of 14 days:

This is not to say higher scores than these aren't possible, but after 14 days, InitialText and myself averaged less than 2 points per hour each - nowhere near the 30 point per hour potential - and I have to say, that was seriously hard work.

Scabbles

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Scabble_Moon Thank you for your feedback

Out studio are looking into the points activity within the leagues ๐Ÿ‘โญ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?