๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Get rid of the cheaters - *CM: Feedback sent to the Studio!*

Options

Comments

• Tweetysvoice
    Tweetysvoice Posts: 53 Level 2
    edited February 2022
    Options

There's no way they got this many points this early in the Astral League. I'm level 1281, so I've played for quite a while and have never seen a score this high, let alone in the first days. Frustrating for those of us that really try to stay in the top 3. Grrrrr

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,471 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @Tweetysvoice Welcome

Thank you for reposting here and reporting ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• drakulina
    drakulina Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Second day of a new round and already at 1240.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Oh no ๐Ÿ™ˆ @drakulina Sorry this has happened and thank you for reporting to us ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• MossyTreeSprite
    MossyTreeSprite Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

I just started the Astral League yesterday and, as of yesterday, I was in first place with about 54 points. I started playing today and all of a sudden, there's a player with an unusually high score. Based on my experience with prior leagues, this doesn't seem normal. I'm certainly not worried about someone pulling ahead of my score, but I don't see how someone could have a score this high at the start of a 13-day league. I'm posting a screenshot below:

Is it normal for someone to have a score this high at the beginning of a league (note: this player was not in the league's list yesterday, so this score popped up out of nowhere). Any help with explaining this is appreciated. Let me know if you need any additional information.

Kindly,

Mossy

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @MossyTreeSprite

This unfortunately happens but we don't ignore it we have a thread here dedicated for reporting this issue that gets monitored by our studio

We know some play off line the add there accumulation at a later date or sometimes they sync there score from another device if they use more than one

Its very difficult for our team to pin point these activities but they do do there best ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• celinem
    celinem Posts: 34 Level 2
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi

My points aren't correct. I should be about position 6 or 7 but it's showing this-

I think it's adding the points from the last round to this current round. I'm not trying to cheat. Please fix this. My player ID is 1222844128. Thank you! *I won't play the game until this is fixed as it bothers me*๐Ÿ˜•

• MossyTreeSprite
    MossyTreeSprite Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

I just started the Astral League yesterday and, as of yesterday, I was in first place with about 54 points. I started playing today and all of a sudden, there's a player with an unusually high score. Based on my experience with prior leagues, this doesn't seem normal. I'm certainly not worried about someone pulling ahead of my score, but I don't see how someone could have a score this high at the start of a 13-day league. I'm posting a screenshot below:

Is it normal for someone to have a score this high at the beginning of a league (note: this player was not in the league's list yesterday, so this score popped up out of nowhere). Any help with explaining this is appreciated. Let me know if you need any additional information.

Kindly,

Mossy

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @celinem Please don't worry this will just be a blip with the event

Please continue to play and if it happens next time I will then raise it as an issue ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• celinem
    celinem Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

@PrettyBubbles Thank you for your help. It really does bother me though as I know I haven't actually earned those points.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?