🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🔮ENDED Badge and Boosters as a thanks for your time 🙏🤹‍♀️ENDED

Options

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,501 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @maf34100 Yes that's correct everyone who answers Stella's question receives the boosters and the badge ⭐👍

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Lol @JessicaBilly that's why I chose something nice and relaxing ⭐👍

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

I am already loving reading your answers.

I will really enjoy checking in with you guy's 👍

My turn to answer stella

I am absolutely in love with BW3.

The graphics are amazing how every feature has a delightful movement even the pumkin bubbles look disappointed if you aim at them 🤣

The game challenges you with every level so keeps the brain active yet a relaxant at the same time 💓

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,958 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2022
    Options

@PrettyBubbles - I joined the community because of BWS3 game. I love playing this game because I feel that I am Stella in many ways - always trying to overcome an obstacle that is in my way.

I also love to help Stella rebuild, customize and style her new home because I cannot do much for my current home. This game is my kind of game because I love solving puzzles to reunite the ghosts and save the owls

I am always fascinated with spells and this game allows me to cast spells and power up Nero so I can blast my way through those tough levels to defeat the mischievous Wilbur!

• Bookster
    Bookster Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options

I love the graphics of BB3. The colors are bright and pretty. The characters are well designed. Stella’s outfit is cute as are the other characters like chubby Wilbur the cat and Stella’s little cat friend. I forget his name? The one that helps her out sometimes. I love seeing him ride with Stella on her broom when you complete a level, it’s so cute. My favorite thing about BB3 is the music. It’s so bright and pretty sounding and never fails to cheer me up whenever I hear it. My favorite bit of BB3 music is when I go to my treehouse and after a few seconds of the music playing you can hear someone (Stella? Or the fairies?) humming the music. Always puts a smile on my face. 😊

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,499 Level 5
    Options

Hi, will I get a rainbow this time? Around the end of 2021 the support team sent me 6 magic and 6 rainbow. Ido not know how they did it but it seems that there is a way to do it.

I will appreciate if you find the way to take 69 gold bars back and send me the 3 rainbows

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@maf34100 I have replied to your question regarding the gold bars in the other thread where you asked me

This is a contest thread so it needs to stay on topic 👍🌹

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,982 Candy Moderator
    Options

One of the things I love most about playing BW3s is the lead the ghost episodes. I think that little ghost is so cute and I have so much fun helping him join all his fellow ghosts! I also enjoy catching him with the key to the treasure chest so I can get all those wonderful goodies. I also have fun waking the tree. I like to be one of the first to pick a task since some of them are much easier to achieve than others. 😊🐨💕

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,769 Friends Moderator
    Options

I like the uniqueness of the play in BWS3, although I had a hard time remembering how to best use each spell and what all the special bubbles do. I enjoy growing the tree because I can win boosters even if I don't win many levels.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?