🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🔮ENDED Badge and Boosters as a thanks for your time 🙏🤹‍♀️ENDED

Options

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Mmm I think wake a tree feature is what I like best in BW3

Even though it displays a full and very slow tutorial each and every time (sigh 🥲) I like the concept very much. I'm not bound to complete columns or rows like a certain "4 in a row" feature so I can contribute just the same but I have smaller chances to get stuck for days because of other players 🥰

AND I almost forgot: I enjoy visiting my friends' houses and catching fairies. I tap on my screen like a maniac until they merge into a glowy ball and I collect them. So satisfying 🤣🤣

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,087 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I like playing BW3 because it is different to the other king games. I usually play it after dinner. Nice and relaxing game for me , the graphics are amazing and the characters are really sweet, even Wilbur. I love freeing the owls 🦉.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles and @QueenB

What I love about BWS3 is Stella and all the ghosts and the owls. The game reminds me of Halloween and I love Halloween. It’s my favorite holiday. I love the fairies and the cottage you get to upgrade and decorate. 💕🤗

Thanks for the tag @PrettyBubbles 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• psychogreenie
    psychogreenie Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Hi @QueenB & @PrettyBubbles

I started playing BBW3 in the first UK Lockdown - I had to shield and the isolation to avoid catching Coronavirus 😷 started to mess with my head. I decided to add the game to my toolkit of distractions. I can honestly say that I haven't put it down for long... So, almost 2 years now!

The artwork is beautiful and the cheerful colours lift my spirits. The more I played, the more I chatted away to the characters - Stella became another friend on my screen, available for me 24/7, when RL friends were sleeping or working etc.

I also love this Kingdom (although I was a lot late to this party!). Players & CMs are all so friendly.

BBW3 is calming and a great de-stressor. Thank you for all being here when I needed you.

💚💫❤️

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,500 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty 🤣 you made me laugh I can just imagine you trying to tap the fairys like a maniac as so do I 🤣 💓

• Moh1977
    Moh1977 Posts: 7,790 Level 5
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles

It's a nice game BW3. Play it on holidays and win daily boosters.

Thanks for the great badge

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles.

What is there not to like about BW3S - apart from the Dubblies, frogs, bats, armour, beetles, etc?

Seriously, I love playing and find the game very relaxing, as the graphics are so good and the individual characters are well thought out. I particularly love the ghost and owl levels - and beating Morgana when I've had a bad day!😃. There are lots of boosters to be obtained in Wake the Tree and the other team events and leagues. I particularly like the fact that BW3S rewards include periods of unlimited lives.

I also love the contests which you and @johamilton organise, as you come up with very different ideas.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,121 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles @johamilton @QueenB

I love BW3 because it is so different from the other games, it is relaxing as you have to focus on aiming as well as using strategy. I love the graphics and the characters, the in game events and features. The boosters are great. I love wake the tree, and I really love designing Stella's home, I finally have the beanstalk for my star cats 😊

• istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,521 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I also believe it reduces stress and I feel I have more control of the outcome. The graphics and characters are great.

• Gisa77
    Gisa77 Posts: 288 Level 3
    Options

I love playing BWS3 because it reduces stress. I also like it when I get the golden hat, the hidden wand in some of the games and do the quests. Not to mention that the game also helps to pass the time.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?