๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿ”ฎDo you have the Penny event? We would love to hear your feedback!

Options

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you for reporting this @BBow and @lynnes1954 ๐Ÿ‘

We've passed this on to the Studio so they can see if there is something that needs improving. We'll keep you updated ๐Ÿ˜‰

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Gisa77 can you translate the message so I can figure out what stage you reached ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @MountainMom thanks for letting us know

Please let us have your feedback along the way ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Gisa77
    Gisa77 Posts: 288 Level 3
    Options

@PrettyBubbles

I was playing level 2031 in the event, when I was going to the next level, the message appeared loading and exited the event, returning to the normal map.

I noticed that yesterday in the afternoon there was a new app update, maybe that's why.

I put the beginning of the event below so you can see the moment it came out, the level 2031 in the event and the same level 2031 this time on the map, without the event.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Gisa77 yes receiving an update will be why it will reset your game

We know some have had freezing issues and it's a known issue that our studio are aware of and are looking into it ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,996 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles thank you for the tag. Yes, I have the event on my mobile. I am very excited by it as it is my first experience of this sort of event. I love the story content, graphics, and boosters, it does add to the overall enjoyment of the game and spurs you on despite difficult levels. It would be helpful though if we weren't locked in, and could have a choice. ๐Ÿค—

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,114 Jelly Moderator
    Options

I just finished the event

I actually loved the event even though I was locked into it. I enjoyed all the new quest and collecting all of penny's things for her costume. At the end I was like in shock after I seen how beautiful Penny's costume was and they still wouldn't let her into the party i thought the quest was not finished until I cast the spell and it showed the monsters being released and then the party was on but I actually had so much fun โค

Good luck everyone and I hope you enjoy the event as much as I did ๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒˆโญ

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Racoon7 Thanks for letting us know you have the I am glad to hear you are enjoying it

And well done @JessicaBilly on completing the event

I to really enjoyed it and the story created around the event was great ๐Ÿ’“

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,114 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Absolutely I usually don't read all the little things I usually just tap on them to hurry get to the next level but I read all the little pop ups and stuff and I laughed and loved the whole story it was magical this was my first in game event and I loved it โค

• Hell66
    Hell66 Posts: 762 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles

I had the Penny event, even tho it was kind of disturbing to not be abel to play normal levels to wake the three, but I managed to do my tasks anyway.

It was my first magical event that I played since I started to play BW3.

I loved it. ๐Ÿ‘

I finished yesterday.

It was fun to play and to choose what level to explore next

๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒน

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?