🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

👫 Tell us About Yourself👫

Options

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,546 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi my turn guys

I live in a small seaside village in the UK and as I can stroll to the beach in 5 minutes it's my favourite pastime to go for walks

I am a qualified accountant by trade and also a logistics supervisor

I took earlier retirement at the age of 50 as I have good enough private pensions to live comfortably

I am recently in a new relationship and very happy

I have 3 children and 11 grandchildren who I love dearly

BW3 is my game I love it just as much as I love my role as moderator meaning I can give you all some fun contest and love that I can offer you rewards and badges along with helping with any issues you may have

If you guys are happy then so am I 😍

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 9,195 Level 5
    Options

Hi, good evening @johamilton , My name is Palash Jyoti Sarma, Palash means a kind of flower name. I am from India.I started play first king game candy crush saga in 2014 , then bubbles witch saga about 2018.My favourite hobbies is watching movies, playing kings games.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,302 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @BobaKitty_BW3fan , I love how you came up with your name! As you can see with my name, I was not that inventive! 😂

Well thank goodness to that wonderful button for the Community. Welcome to the BW3 Family.

I can only speak English, but I always wished I had learned another language. Especially Spanish.

Nice talking with you and thanks for joining in 🤩

• johamilton
    Options

Hi @LeFlarcane (Sam), so nice to meet you. Of course, I see you everywhere in the Community. Glad you partake all the fun that is offered. But, especially happy you are part of our BWS3 Family. I see we have another mathematician in our group. We have a few as I am sure you have seen.

Nice talking with you and if there is anything we can help you out with, please do not hesitate in asking.

By the way, what is your favorite contests in BW3? We always like to know what our members enjoy. Or if you have any ideas on a new type of contest, let us know.

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,902 Level 5
    Options

Any racing contests like the Bunny Hopping Race. @johamilton

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,546 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Don't worry @LeFlarcane I sure will keep bringing you all the race contests💓

• johamilton
    Options

Good Morning @aautz1 (Aylse), we are not too far away from each other! Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary.

I am with you on the gardening. Love it. And also, with the birds. I have 4 bird baths in my front and back yard. Love watching them taking a bath. You are better then I, as I do not feed them.

So happy to see you around and always joining in on the contests! 🤩

• johamilton
    Options

Hi @Palash_Sarma, thanks for joining in! I looked up Palash flower, since I love flowers. It is very interesting that it manages skin problems. It is amazing what we can learn from others. Thank you

Appreciate you taking the time and to let us know a bit about you. I always see you around the community and having fun. That is what we like to see! 🤩

If you ever have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate in asking. 🤗

• johamilton
    Options

That was a fun contest....especially seeing the tired bunnies at the end. We will have to find another animal to use. Think it will be awhile before the bunnies can race again! 🤣

hmmm what other animal could we use 🙊

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,902 Level 5
    Options

Horse or the Cats? @johamilton 😅

👀

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?