๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿ‘ซ Tell us About Yourself๐Ÿ‘ซ

Options

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,298 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options
  • PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,545 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Lol it's not going to be fairys next time but a clue is you will need your bucket and spade

Then maybe after that I can do something around fairys

But hey no more clues it will spoil the surprises that I bring to your races ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’“

• johamilton
    Options

Let me see if I can come up with something else with Fairies @LeFlarcane . We have all kinds of ideas going on.. Lots of fun for all! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,169 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Hello everyone new and older players my name is Jessica I live in Kentucky USA. I am older I will be 49 in September. I am married I have 1 daughter who still lives at home I have a son who is married no children and a daughter who is married and has 1 daughter. My first and only granddaughter and she is 2 years old. She would rather stay with nana then anywhere ๐Ÿ˜… I love animals I have 2 dogs a little jack Russell his name is dude he is 4 years old and a american pit bull his name is doobie he is 3 months old. They are my babies or think they are ๐Ÿคฃ I have 2 cats i have 1 named mouse and 1 named buddy who also are spoiled ๐Ÿ˜‚ they all are house animals very well trained. Me and my husband have been married for 4 years. My first husband who is my kids father passed away in 2012 with a massive heart attack and I remained single for 6 years and finally found my husband and I have been so happy ever since. We love to travel and vacation a lot. I work as I in house caregiver I take care of mainly old people who is bedfast. I love my job. Well that's about all I can tell about myself now my gaming I started playing BW3 about a year ago and have been in live with it from the start I play ever chance I get I love everything about the game and as for the community I love everything about it the contest are always so much fun and keep you on your toes and competitive but as players we all supportive and caring for each other. We as a BW3 family actually are a family we may get real competitive at times but at the end of the contest we cars for one another and we are here for each other no matter what or what we need whether its help or a shoulder to lean on. @johamilton and @PrettyBubbles are truly amazing people as well as mods and I am truly so happy to have them as my friends and mods. If you are new to the community and BW3 don't never hesitate to ask one of us for help or if you just wanna talk pm either one of us we will be happy to help or listen I hope you fi d your way around easy and I hope you fall in love with the game as I have I hope you have as much fun as I do. Enjoy and good luck in all our sweet contest main thing is with open arms we welcome you to our happy fun filled community/family so have a starlistic funtastic day โค๐ŸŒˆโญ

• johamilton
    Options

Thank you so much @JessicaBilly for being a part of our family. I love the names of your animals. I also have two Dobermans.~ Bart and Suki. We went to adopt one and came home with two! They have this sweet face that looks at you and you can't turn them down.

What a truly wonderful person you are to take care of the elderly. They are so blessed to have you in their lives.

As far as being competitive .... that is what makes it fun! To be competitive then give air hugs to all that won, is what makes us a family. And thank you for the kind words.

And to all the newbies, Jessica is right, if you have any questions and the Mods are not around, many in our group can answer questions. They are so understanding and knowledgeable. No questions is a stupid question. We were all new at one time or another. Thanks Jessica ๐Ÿ˜

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,142 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hi @johamilton and @PrettyBubbles

I am Traci, in my 50's. I have 2 grown up children. I don't hear from my daughter, whom I miss so dearly, my son who has ASD is very close and is making his way in the world, and everyone loves him.

My husband works away a lot, I come here for much company.

I am a part time hairdresser and beautician, but also run a holiday let in a prime area where I live (feeling I don't need it anymore, the stress is just not worth it! Too old!๐Ÿคฃ dealing with PR, cleaning, laundry, etc. personally, hence my house is Halloween ready all year round ๐Ÿคฃ) Just need to chill.

I love many things, nature being first and foremost, and being a farmers daughter I love my garden, and grow many plants. Living next to the coast and so much beauty in our county, road trips on the motorbike is perfect all round bliss.

I am a very spiritual person, and qualified in many holistic therapies, I just like to chill, and hey this is a nice thread, thank you ๐Ÿค—

I just want to edit to a dear friend, not that we know each other much, @JessicaBilly something about you gal ๐Ÿ’œ

• johamilton
    Options

Hello sweet @Racoon7 (Traci), thanks for dropping in. We have so many new members that have joined our family, thought it would be good for them to meet our oldies (no pun intended, I am 71) but goldies ๐Ÿ˜

Living next to the coast and having road trips sounds awesome. ๐Ÿ๏ธ

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,142 Pro Player 👑
    Options

You are not old dear Jo, because you are young at heart ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,169 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Thank you so much and lol I can see why you came home with 2 their so adorable they are irresistible those cute faces I couldn't have walked away either without both ๐Ÿ˜

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?