๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿ’ก Bubbler's Suggestion ~ Idea Box ๐Ÿ’ก

Options

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,460 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi we can both grant you the badge my friend

I will go ahead and grant yours right now ๐Ÿ’“

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,241 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @keshavrf , thanks for joining in and I love you suggestions. I see your badge has already been ordered. Hope you enjoy. ๐Ÿ’•

• Stella_1
    Stella_1 Posts: 257 Level 3
    Options

Good morning @maf34100

Stella_1 here.

Thanks for your reply on the Piggy Bank Badge. I agree with you now that I have considered all of the feedback received.

You have some very impressive stats and see that you are an avid BW3 Player too. I'm really impressed with the number of Gold Bars you have collected.

Currently, I am at 2,812,751 Star Dust. I finished Stella's cat's house a long time ago. Also at 21,080 Stars today on Level 7255. I play from a ASUS Tower as I am old school.

Completely understand your new contest suggestion and support this concept. Just a thought, on #6 in your last post, (I can see players over level 500 trying to reach level 1000 in a period of 3 months.), you may want to consider going to 250 increments to keep people motivated until reaching 1000 and then going to 500 for a series of 5 badges over three months instead of three as this is a very challenging event.

Haver a Stellar Day!

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,476 Level 5
    Options

I won't say avid player but I can say dedicated player trying for perfection.

As for the proposed concept I give some suggestions and it is up to Jo do make the final decision.

What I hate in the game is to lose a golden pin due to freezing of the screen.

I would suggest, if you are waiting for new levels, go back and replay levels that you have lost some stars.

Have a nice day.

• Stella_1
    Options

Howdy @maf34100

I have gold stars on all Chapters/Levels to date so I do not know what the difference is between my stars and yours. What I have been doing is going back and playing for all White Stars which I have accomplished on Chapters 1-21. That increases my Medal Level which is at 97 which I am about 2/3 complete to reaching Level 98.

I feel your pain on losing a golden pin due to freezing of the screen. That's happened about 30 times since I started playing the game, but the admins have at least restored my boosters to replay that Level all over again. I find that happens a lot on the final upper Owls Chapter Levels.

Wishing you continued good luck on being the "best of the best" in perfection for BW3.

• maf34100
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi @Stella_1

when you have collected all possible stars at the end of the map you get this message

Otherwise you multiply you current completed level by 3 and the result is shown when you go on the cats house.

I used to go back and replay levels to get white stars but I don't have the time any more since I play CCSF, CCS, CCSS .and the number of my boosters on BWS3 has increased..

On medals I am stuck on 95 since I have not completed the "tap fairies at friends house". I am getting close to 5000 and I hope that will be the end.

The freezing happens on owls levels.

• Stella_1
    Options

Thanks for your help above @maf34100 and hope you have a most wonderful day.

On medals, I too am stuck on "tap fairies at friends house". On the last Level and only at 2,689 out of the 50,000 so it will be a while before I can close that one out. Will probably hit 100 on the medals achievement before I reach the 50,000 since I only clear 2-4 levels per day on each Chapter.

Am working out the details on a couple of contest ideas I hope to submit in the near future. It will give the lower level plays more of an opportunity to be acknowledged for their playing skills.

TTFN

• maf34100
    Options

Hi @Stella_1 on "tap fairies at friends house" I am trying for the 5000.

If there is a 50000 goal I will not bother to acieve it. It is a very slow process that may take 4-5 years.

Have a nice day

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?