๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿ’ก Bubbler's Suggestion ~ Idea Box ๐Ÿ’ก

Options

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @alf_aaeiz, thank you for commenting. The Suggestions/Ideas are very important to the Mods, CM's and especially the Studio. That is why we are asking those questions. We want to hear from our members. So, please, if you will answer the questions and any other idea of what you would like to happen. It would be greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ˜Š

• johamilton
    Options

Thanks @Chris_Forrest for more information of what you would like to see in the game. This is very beneficial for the studio ๐Ÿ˜‰

• alf_aaeiz
    alf_aaeiz Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

So many player give good suggestion but fall into deaf ear. I dont want to repeat what player had mentioned before. This game go downhill that's because of their greedy, selfishness etc.

• johamilton
    Options

Hi everyone and thank you very much for taking the time to answer the questions. As we have said before, it is very important for the Studio.

As of now, all names have been turned in for the Thank You badge. Even though you have already answered the questions, if you think of something else you would like to say, please do so. We appreciate all of you ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
  • MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    edited August 2022
    Options
    • 1. What is it that brings you back over and over to BWS3?
    • - I like to collect the daily gift, wake up the tree, and all three modes.
    • 2. What would you like to ask the studio to change, add or just new ideas for BWS3
    • - -It would be nice to be able to ask our teammates for help after being stuck on a level after so many tries.
    • 3. What kind of contests do you like and suggestions for new ones
    • - I like team contest within the game and in our community. Suggestions - Solve a 12-piece puzzle, Team hangman, Trivia questions.
    • 4. Suggestions on how to better a game score! (I know a few masters of the game)ย ๐Ÿคฉ
    • - Provide hints when players are stuck on a level for days.
    • - Collect Fairys to buy boosters.
    • 5. What level are you on? Posting a screenshot of your map, would be nice.
    • - I'm on level 539

• johamilton
    Options

Hi @MiladyR , thank you so much for taking the time let us know your thoughts and suggestions. You got me on the hangman contest. My brain is wondering how I could do that. I really like different styles of games, so I will have to figure out how that would work. Oh and the 12 piece puzzle. I am such a puzzle fan. If you come up with anything else, please do not hesitate in adding more ideas or suggestions ๐Ÿ˜˜

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜‰. I love puzzles as well. I will definitely post if I think of anything new. I saw going to suggest having a contest similar to Family Feud, but it may be tricky. I'll play around with that one a bit more. If I think of an easy way to implement it, I'll let you know.

• johamilton
    Options

Thanks @MiladyR , I am always interested on suggestions for new contests. ๐Ÿ˜˜

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3
    Options

Hi @johamilton & thanks for the opportunity to share my views & suggestions on BWS3.

1. What is it that brings me back to BWS3?

Well, it's the only online game that I have played since 2019. Currently I have played for more than 1060 consecutive days! I'm an early riser so I play every morning while everyone in my household are sleeping!

2. The answer to the first question leads to my suggestions for how to enhance, improve the game. It would be awesome to know how many consecutive days others have played & perhaps in doing so you could make this a challenge to entice everyone to visit Stella & friends daily!

Secondly, the Conjure games has recently changed from a 13 day challenge to a 6 day challenge. Personally this is not long enough for me to get enough stars to stay at the top. I was so disappointed to be demoted to the Moon League for the first time in two years. I would like to see this challenge return to the former format.

Finally, I love collecting stardust but I have so much now that it's basically useless other than to activate the cats or to continue playing when I have no time on the clock. I would welcome the opportunity to use my 850,000+ stardust to obtain boosters etc, especially when I'm stuck on a level for several days.

3.Guess I answered question 3 already! ๐Ÿ˜†. I like the Tricksies & would like to see them more often!

4.Agree with @LeFlarcane about bouncing to improve your score! However I've certainly not mastered this & would love a tutorial! ๐Ÿฅฐ

5. My current level

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?