🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

😀 Will you stay on our Tagging List? 😀

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,112 Diamond Diaries Moderator

The tagging list means when you subscribe to Bubble Witch 3 tagging list, you will received your tags by any Game Moderator (s) on your view notifications "Bell icon 🔔" when next new Bubble Witch 3 and General contests, discussions, feedbacks and more exciting threads released. So you will not miss out next new contests, discussions, feedbacks and more exciting threads that you can check out them easier. 😊

If you still don't know how to check your notifications on this community :

If you have used with mobile device, you click on profile picture (top right) then you click on "Bell" icon and finally you can see they tag you to check out contests, discussions, feedbacks and more exciting threads on your view notifications. 😉

If you have used with PC (Computer), you just click on "Bell" icon on (top right) and finally you can see they tag you to check contests, discussions, feedbacks and more exciting threads on your view notifications too. 😉

So you will not miss out next new contests, discussions, feedbacks and more exciting threads that you can check out them easier. 😊

If you haven't received your tags on your view notifications, how about you click here to tick! 😉

If you don't want to receive your tags on this community, you can comment "Unsubscribe" then we will check your comment while remove your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List that you never receive your tags on your view notifications from this community.

We hope you can understanding to read my answers and thanks! 🤗

• samo99ro
    samo99ro Posts: 19 Level 2

Too much information and i'm not sure to understand.

Also, I'm not plying on my mobile phone, but on my desktop. And I think they might be some diffeerences.

• Diamond_Lim

Yes! It's some differences on mobile and desktop devices. 😅

So you have used with PC (Computer), you just click on "Bell" icon on (top right) and finally you can see they tag you to check contests, discussions, feedbacks and more exciting threads on your view notifications too. 👇😉

So you will not miss out next new contests, discussions, feedbacks and more exciting threads that you can check out them easier. 😊

If you haven't received your tags on your view notifications, how about you click here to tick! 👇😉

If you don't want to receive your tags on this community, you can comment "Unsubscribe" on this thread here then we will check your comment while remove your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List that you never receive your tags on your view notifications from this community.

We hope you can understanding what's I meant better to read my answers and thanks again! 🤗

• Diamond_Lim

Okay! You're welcome and hope you can try learning this around King Community until you get fully understanding! 👍😄

Also thank you for your joining us on King Community and playing Bubble Witch 3 Saga! 🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    edited July 31

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @myrza @Grieseldis 👍😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, discussions, feedbacks, contests and another threads here 👇😊

🔮 BW3 sunny summer 2024 global event - Win Gold Bars here only! 🪄 I 🌞 Join the Sunny Summer 2024 Global Contest Event to win GBs and a Badge here! 🪣

🛠 Game Issues? Check Here Before Posting! 📝

🔥 Hot right now in Bubble Witch 3 Saga HERE 🔮 I 🔮 What is your favorite Booster HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Event feedback needed HERE 🙏 I 🔮 Event 2 feedback needed HERE 🙏 I Survey : Level Designers need your feedback HERE 🫧 I Daily Mood Checker HERE ✅ I 🔮 BW3 let's have fun and talk witches HERE 🧙‍♀️ 🪄 I 🔮 Level feedback needed HERE 💓 I 💡 Bubbler's Suggestion ~ Idea Box - Get Badge HERE 💡 I 💡 Your opinion does matter to us HERE 💡 I 🔮 New Stardust suggestions procedure HERE 🌟 I 🔮 Bubble Witch 3 Contests - Win Gold Bars and Badges HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Is it your birthday today? Then we have a gift for you HERE 🎊🎁 I 🔮 BW3 birthday calendar updates HERE 🥳 I 🔮 Let's look inside Stella's and the tree cats homes HERE 😍I 🔮 Fun Off-topic Area HERE 🔮

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @Elane91 👍😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, discussions, feedbacks, contests and another threads here 👇😊

🔮 BW3 sunny summer 2024 global event - Win Gold Bars here only! 🪄 I 🌞 Join the Sunny Summer 2024 Global Contest Event to win GBs and a Badge here! 🪣

🔥 Hot right now in Bubble Witch 3 Saga HERE 🔮 I 🔮 What is your favorite Booster HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Event feedback needed HERE 🙏 I 🔮 Event 2 feedback needed HERE 🙏 I Survey : Level Designers need your feedback HERE 🫧 I Daily Mood Checker HERE ✅ I 🔮 BW3 let's have fun and talk witches HERE 🧙‍♀️ 🪄 I 🔮 Level feedback needed HERE 💓 I 💡 Bubbler's Suggestion ~ Idea Box - Get Badge HERE 💡 I 💡 Your opinion does matter to us HERE 💡 I 🔮 New Stardust suggestions procedure HERE 🌟 I 🔮 Bubble Witch 3 Contests - Win Gold Bars and Badges HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Is it your birthday today? Then we have a gift for you HERE 🎊🎁 I 🔮 BW3 birthday calendar updates HERE 🥳 I 🔮 Let's look inside Stella's and the tree cats homes HERE 😍I 🔮 Fun Off-topic Area HERE 🔮

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @daiquiri123 @Shmamber 👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• samo99ro

I have nothing personally with anybody. But… All of you MUST understand: ENOUGH is ENOUGH. Or, in loose translation, TOO MUCH is TOO MUCH.

Some words among a lot of emoticons, again and again. And again.

If you ask a psychologist, he/she will tell you that nobody will read this. Me neither.

If you don't or cannot give me an answer that solves my problem… then, probably, if I cannot advance AT ALL, I will be rejected by the game… Right?

• samo99ro

I don't understand what the tag list is.

If you intend to make me read something, just give me ONLY ONE LINK and no emoticons. If you do, I will not read. I repeat: too much is way too much. Ok? How can I say yes or no - I want/do not want to stay on that list if I don't know what that list is. OK?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?