๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

BW3S Trail Blazers - The Best Place for BW3S Strategy and Game Play

Options

Comments

• Stella_1
    Stella_1 Posts: 287 Level 3
    Options

Thanks so much for tagging this thread johamilton.

Hopefully others will benefit and join in on providing ways to help others progress in the game. The best friends are those who help others along the good paths no matter what. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Stella_1
    Options

EnergizerBunny, it doesn't matter what level you are at as long as you are enjoying the game. A little help along the way makes for enjoyable game play for everyone.

• Stella_1
    Options

My pleasure moe75. Hope this helps your game play.

Keep blasting those bubbles.

• Stella_1
    Options

Glad to be of help Princess_Jessica.

Enjoy the game and pass on what you learn to others.

There's a larger data base set out there on BW3S and the more that join in on this thread the better the game is for everyone.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,813 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

You are very welcome. You do a nice job in explaining and make it easy to understand. ๐Ÿค—

• Stella_1
    Options

Game Tip for today:

For those who get stuck on some levels like owls and ghosts.

Always look to the bubbles several levels ahead of where you are. Depending on what boosters you have a Bubble Beam can get you up to 20 moves forward. A Rainbow Blast can wipeout a whole lot of all red, blue, yellow, green, and purple solid bubbles. Taking out Black bubbles can group other bubbles together so it is easy to reach your level completion goal. Play sparking blasts and Shooting Stars should be uses sparingly. Stereo Beams are great for taking out solid lines and individual bubble in groups of 1-3.

I always recommend that pausing and looking ahead can help you calculate out a strategy to get to your goal for completing the level you are on without having to use a lot of boosters.

There is always a few seconds lag time when using the Star Cats so you can spare the time.

Also note that it is best to use Leo, first for points, Eri, second for reaching the upper level bubbles where you are at, Lyra, third for getting further ahead when you need to clear more bubbles to get to the top, and Puck, fourth. I have cleared a lot of challenging levels where the color bubbles are mixed using Puck. So each cat has its strengths and weaknesses.

That's all for today so keep blasting those bubbles.

Stellla_1

• Stella_1
    Options

Hello johamilton.

Just posted another tip for the players. Really appreciate your comment: "You do a nice job in explaining and make it easy to understand." I do my best. Feel free to add anything that you find to be useful if you so desire. This is a thread that's for every BW3S player so that they feel less frustrated when stuck, and can give them a real path forward in their game play..

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 20,283 Level 5
    Options

@Stella_1

Hello dear ๐Ÿค—

Who said no one cares about this discussion and advice, but I'm sure no one found it

In order to read it, or rather translate it correctly, I will put a shortcut on my phone and a bookmark

Much appreciated ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค

@johamilton

Thank you very much for the tag ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Stella_1
    Options

Good evening Amoonmoon.

Thanks for your comments.

When I originally set up this thread I sent it out to the 8000 Badge level players and a well few other top players as well. Since no one responded I took it upon myself to sponsor this thread alone since I was hoping that the Top Level Players would be willing to add their comments and suggestions.

It was my mistake to assume that they were notified. Thank goodness @johamilton put out a tag out for me.

I'd rather like an open forum here where anyone can share their challenges, strategies or mistakes so that all of us can learn from them. I believe that everyone who contributes can make each of us better players and enjoy BW3S even more.

Hopes that explains where I am coming from.

Have a Steller Night or Day wherever you live and keep blasting those bubbles.

Stella_1

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,020 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi my friend sorry I did not receive your tag or even see this discussion until today there must of been a blip somewhere ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I see jo has tagged ๐Ÿ’“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?