🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

BW3S Trail Blazers - The Best Place for BW3S Strategy and Game Play

Options

Comments

• Stella_1
    Stella_1 Posts: 287 Level 3
    Options

No problem PrettyBubbles.

Jo was able to tag and all is well with this thread. Hope it helps a lot of players and that we have a lot of other players add to the successful strategies, mistakes, and problem solving.

So far the responses back have been positive and helping other player who are frustrated or who want to go further in the game and that is what this thread is all about.

Have a super Stellar Day.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,019 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options
  • Stella_1
    Options

My pleasure PrettyBubbles. That's what makes a GREAT Community when we all work together.

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,390 Level 5
    Options

Thank you very much for sharing your very useful advice @Stella_1, At the moment I am having difficulty moving forward, I am only at level 800.

• Stella_1
    Options

Hot off the Press from PrettyBubbles

Hi my friend I have raised the stardust usage many times thats why our cm decided to open the ideas section so as to accumulated the number of votes and if high she can present it to our studio but unfortunately not all have arrived to vote

It will remain open hoping eventually it will receive a lot more votes and I can then take it up with her again 💓

Here is the voting for Stardust usage

Stardust votes

Everyone be sure to vote so we can finally do something with our Stardust. Please and Thank you.

• Stella_1
    Options

Good morning Nico_G.

Hopefully these game tips will get you moving forward at a better pace.

Don't give up! Keep blasting those bubbles and have a Stellar Day!

• Stella_1
    Options

Current Stardust votes:

We need your vote! Be sure to click on the green button to vote. Appreciate all you can do to help.

• Stella_1
    Options

To all of those who cannot find the voting page for the Stardust usage.

Go to the Ideas tab and you will see the following:

Click on the GREEN voting button and it will record your vote.

Have a Steller Day!

• Stella_1
    Options

Todays Game Play Tip:

When playing the Spooky Library with Stella and Billy note the following:

1. It is a 1-3 day game.
    2. It does not matter how may stars you achieve, you get the same reward: 600 Stardust, one Sparking Blast and one Rainbow Rush.
    3. Just take your time when playing and make a Strategy Plan when you go back a level. If you do that you can get through the game by using a minimum of two boosters or 9 gold bars.
    4. I completed the game yesterday and only used a sparkling blast and a shooting star booster.
    5. Always remember to look ahead and aim high when blasting the bubbles. This is true for all Levels.
    6. For me breaking even on the Sparkling Blast and using one Shooting Star was worth getting the one Rainbow Rush.
    7. Hope this helps, Stella_1.

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 3,042 Level 5
    edited February 29
    Options

@Stella_1

Thank you.

I was going to pass the spooky library up. I just completed the game and received the winnings you mentioned. 🔮

I didn't use any boosters of mine.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?