🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble witch saga 3 have no sound (FIXED)

Options
cristaline
cristaline Posts: 3 Newbie
edited July 2019 in Support
Bubble witch saga 3 have no sound on windows 10, since several days. But music works.

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi everyone and welcome to the Community :waving:

There's indeed an issue with the sound, however, you'd be happy to hear that our Studio has already been able to find a fix for it. We will do our best for it to go live as soon as possible. Therefore, please be patient and the sound will be back within the next 24-48 hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but at least, Stella still can pop those bubbles without the sound ;)

Have a great Monday 🍒

Answers

• andresebu
    andresebu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I cant find any solution from forums. No sound after win 10 update, using PC.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi @cristaline I do love playing BW3 with sounds when I’m home, so I  feel your frustration. I found this answer from another superstar and I hope it help. Type this into your address bar  chrome : // flags / #auto play-policy  On the highlighted option choose no user gesture required and restart your browser. Let me know it if work 😊
  • cristaline
    Options
    Hello, Thanks but I don't understand the answer because I don't play on a browser but directly on my pc and 3 days ago it was still working
    Also my browser is Firefox.

• cristaline
    Options
    I just played  candy crush  of king and no problem with the sound. I think more about a specific game bug

• alien142
    alien142 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I'm glad to see others playing at 3 a.m.!! Thanks for making me feel "normal?" Lol
  • alien142
    alien142 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Are there any players in Kennewick wa?
  • deacong2001
    deacong2001 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    NO SOUND EFFECTS  WHATS UP?
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi everyone and welcome to the Community :waving:

There's indeed an issue with the sound, however, you'd be happy to hear that our Studio has already been able to find a fix for it. We will do our best for it to go live as soon as possible. Therefore, please be patient and the sound will be back within the next 24-48 hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but at least, Stella still can pop those bubbles without the sound ;)

Have a great Monday 🍒
  • jenkuzia
    jenkuzia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi there!

When I started playing Bubble Witch a few years ago, the music would play throughout the whole game.  For a long time since then, there is only the theme song playing before and after you play a level.  The music does last a little bit when you are playing a level, but then it stops.  I only hear sound effects from that point on.   Now, for the past week, there is no music or sound effects during the level being played.  The music adds to the escape of this game.  😊I’m a dork, but please bring back the music.

I try to check my settings, and it says the music is on.  I always play from my iPhone.  Is this problem being fixed?  Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?