Psssst... Something sweet is coming! Find out all about here!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,143 Community Manager
    Ouh, I love bunnies too, @Nat09 🤗 Feel free to share some pictures with us! We have a pets thread just here

Welcome to all new members! Feel home here! We have some fun threads going on in the off-topic and nice contests to win some extra Gold and boosters! Don't miss your chance to participate 😉

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

Please give us feedback on the Community here 🍒
  • Lilmamachris33Lilmamachris33 Posts: 26 ✭✭
    Hi I am new my name is Christine glad to be here
  • AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,620 Legend
    Nat09 said:
    Hi everyone, Bonjour, my name is Nathalie from Québec and thank God for Candy Crush. I’m home all day ( can’t work) and Tiffi and friends keeps me company. 
    Nat09 said:
    Hi QueenMia, I know you like cats, so do I but I prefer bunnies. I have 2, Leo , he’s a lionhead and Stormy, he’s a Netherland dwarf. They are amazing pets. 

Welcome to the community 😊💕💖

I think your bunnies are cute 😄🙌

~《♡》~

• IRANIRAN Posts: 6
    Hi on all my own candy friends.
  • RichSmashRichSmash Posts: 5
    I been playing maybe 2 weeks.im confused how I have so many friends now .I have no idea who they r .dont get me wrong I'm happy but confused....PLEASE explain someone. Lol..please
  • RichSmashRichSmash Posts: 5
    Sorry I'm Richard ..hope to meet alot of u soon..good luck all
  • actressactress Posts: 74 ✭✭
    I am new to the king community, but not new to playing any of the games. My favorite game so far is candy crush friends saga.
  • KieblanKieblan Posts: 6
    edited July 1
    Hmm...  The next button isn't working...
    edited July 1
    Here's hoping ✨❣️🥳❣️✨
    ~ Kieblan ~ 

Kieblan
    Here's hoping ✨❣️🥳❣️✨
    ~ Kieblan ~ 

Kieblan
  • Nat09Nat09 Posts: 1,891 Legend
    Hi everyone and welcome to the community.     Thanks Ashraf, glad to be part of this community, everyone is so kind. Also it’s July 1st, so I’ll  wish all my Canadian candy friends a Happy Canada Day 🇨🇦 🥳.
  • PeppermintPeppermint Posts: 7
    Hey y’all. I hope all of you have a great weekend and win lots of levels.  <3
  • Kriss19xxKriss19xx Posts: 3
    🍬🍭Hello everyone...Im Kristen (Kriss19xx)
    Im loving the community already and most definitely am in love with CANDY CRUSH SAGA🍬🍭
  • PeppermintPeppermint Posts: 7
    My name is Theresa. I live in Georgia. I am completely addicted to Candy Crush Friends.  
  • terrimcconahaterrimcconaha Posts: 2
    Hi everyone!  I am real new to all this. I love this game. My favorite by miles over other Candy Crush games by far. Thanks for allowing join.