Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• marlanmarlan Posts: 6
    Hello everybody of the candy crush community. My name is marlan and I just started playing candy crush for the fist time and I am currently on level 33 I think but anyways I would like to be a good community member and friend to all.I am willing to help anybody if I can. I am learning to be a good candy crusher.Wish you all the best of luck and God bless.Let the good times roll and may freedom,liberty,life,justice,right and light of love,rights and the good ole American way stand and ring forever for us all. Hey be one of the good guys and take pride in America.we can all do are part to make it a better place worth living in.god knows we all need it to be.
    Hey here's an idea for a character and outfit. How about a patriotic one for memorial day.
    I tell ya what I keep forgetting I have lollipops lol. I keep running out lives and having to wait I don't have enough gold for extra moves lol at first I didn't their was lives but I do now lol some levels are harder than others was stuck on level 30 hard difficulty for awhile took like 6 or 7 lives maybe more to get past it lol.
    Hey here's another thought for a character and outfit star wars heros and villans use the force powers,blasters,light sabers star ships etc.
    Hey don't forget about super heros and villans as well lots of cool ones with cool powers etc.justice league x-men,Viking God's thor,the hulk etc. Both good and bad maybe.
  • palston27palston27 Posts: 0
    Hi Everyone 
  • deetah98deetah98 Posts: 1
    Hello, I am new, my user name is deetah98. Is there a particular area where people can request new friends? I really enjoy this game and play several times a day. 

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,624 Legend
    Welcome here πŸ’•

~γ€Šβ™‘γ€‹~

• DonnaLynn49DonnaLynn49 Posts: 2
    Hi, I am DonnaLynn from Kentucky...nice to meet you all..I am really enjoying the game!
  • lizzy23lizzy23 Posts: 4
    Beth Frankland 
    Hi to the community my name is Beth Frankland I reside in Indiana. Am trying to find my way around Candy Crush and Cookie Jam how are all
    of you doing. 

• DonnaLynn49DonnaLynn49 Posts: 2
    lizzy23 said:
    Beth Frankland 
    Hi to the community my name is Beth Frankland I reside in Indiana. Am trying to find my way around Candy Crush and Cookie Jam how are all
    of you doing. 

Hi, Neighbor!
  • wadesjowadesjo Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Hi, my name is Jo and I enjoy all the candy crush games. I like to bounce around from time to time playing the games. It depends on my mood..lol
  • johncrogan1970johncrogan1970 Posts: 0
    Hi Jennifer
  • AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,624 Legend

To the community β™‘ ....

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’–

~γ€Šβ™‘γ€‹~

• kanikakanika Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Hello everyone I am Kanika and I love playing kings games but this is my first time joining community I hope I'll make friends