1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I made a purchase but did not receive my stuff - READ HERE on HOW TO PROCEED

Options

Comments

• boonanny
    boonanny Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I haven't received a lives since I started playing this game and level 135 :(:(
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @boonanny Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community :)

I'm sorry you are having trouble receiving lives. There are some issues going on and we are currently working on it. Unfortunately, there is no news for now, but I invite you to follow this  thread for more information on sending and receiving lives and future updates.
  • kcfran
    kcfran Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I purchased gold bars and never received them and was charged. Also there seems to be a glitch because now when I try to make another purchase it tells me this in app purchase has been bought already and it will be restored for free. I have filled out the form several times and no one gets back to me. What am I supposed to do now? This is very frustrating. 
  • JustPlaying
    Options
    Hi @kcfran

I will bring this up with the managers here as to why no response. Sorry for your issue. We will get back to you here.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @kcfran and welcome to the Community!

Please have a look at the steps here that will help you get your purchase on track. You can also clear cache and cookies and update the latest version. 

If all fails, please check this, scroll down and follow the steps to contact us :)

I hope that helps! I wish you a very sweet holiday season!
  • dunlea25
    dunlea25 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    i bought two bundles this week and didn’t receive the hour play time on either. I read the answer below but I do not have a blue ? Only the orange one that tells you how to play the game 
  • dunlea25
    dunlea25 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I bought two bundles this week and I didn’t receive the hour play time on either. I read the answer below and I don’t have a blue ? Only the orange one that tells you how to play the game. 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello, @dunlea25, and welcome to the community! I’m sorry that you are experiencing an issue with your purchase. We cannot access payment information here in the community, but you can check out King’s article in the in-game Help Center about this matter. You can access the article by following the instructions below: 
    1. Open your Candy Crush Friends Saga game and tap the icon of the cogwheel in the bottom left corner of the screen. 
    2. Click on the blue question mark to access the Help Center. 
    3. Scroll down to the section of the Help Center titled “Purchases and Gold Bars.” 
    4. Locate and select the article titled “I purchased an item on my device but haven’t received it.” 
    5. Read and follow all instructions in the article to see if this solves your problem. 

I hope I was of assistance, and have a wonderful day!
  • JustPlaying
    Options
    Hi @dunlea25

I'm sorry you're experiencing an issue with your purchase.

We are unable to access purchase information in the community but you will be able to see the procedure and the right contact form here.

Sorry for the inconvenience 
  • kellynicole1212
    kellynicole1212 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I purchased the sweet bundle for 19.99, but only received the gold bars

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?