1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I do not receive lives

Options

Answers

• GrahamM71
    GrahamM71 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    @Pummy_Raj Hi, yes I was able to provide @QueenMia details as requested, the last solution received was to update game. Accordingto the play store my game is up to date. I am not receiving any friends help requests, I am able to send requests but donor receive any.

please respond with a solution. 
    Thank you
    user id 9424598966
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,944 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @GrahamM71,

It's great to know that you have provided the needed details :+1:  Now, our part is done and we will have to wait for the fix from King team.  We do not know where the problem persists and they are searching for the root cause of this issue, so that it can be resolved permanently.  Probably that is the reason it is taking longer to fix it!!

I play on 2 devices and I receive few lives on one device but none on the other.  When, I am out of lives, I just move onto another game... other than that, there is nothing else we can do right now :o:o  

Let's hope that we will see the needed results soon :):)  Have a nice day!
  • benthecat
    benthecat Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi @Regulus you can find info on how to send receive lives here . If you are having issue sending and receiving please post it on that thread so everything is kept together
    I never get any lives and I know friends that play this game .I'm getting frustrated can this issue please  be fixed asap

• Lindagayle
    Lindagayle Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Love the game but I keep checking on the send and receive lives issue and it just keep saying it's being worked on and to be patient. Its been weeks if not a month or more. I even tried reinstalling the app. With so many games on King how is this basic issue that hard? Buying them doesn't help because they just get sucked right back up and it seems lime ita even faster than the accrued ones. HELP ALREADY PLEASE
  • hhbb
    hhbb Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    Same hete!!!! (BELGIE) 
  • basilix
    basilix Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Huh. Looks like this has been going on since Oct. Bummer. I'll add my story too. I've got an iPhone 7, and usually play using our home's WiFi connection. I'm connected via Facebook, and it appears that I can send my Facebook friends lives (though I don't know if they receive them!) Here's my step by step: I play, lose levels, and therefore lose lives. I'll get to zero lives, and get the "ask for lives" button. I request lives. I've never, not once, *gotten* any lives from friends. Very very rarely, I get a "can I have a life" request, from the same single FB friend. I always click the "sure yeah, give him a life" button. Hope this helps with the troubleshooting!
  • Pitikre
    Pitikre Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi Robyngar,
    I am sorry you are having an issue.
    When you need lives are you clicking the heart in the top left corner?
    Are you connecting with a Facebook account or King? Phone or Windows 10? Are you connected to the internet with a strong connection such as Wi-Fi or phone data?

Ik heb hetzelfde probleem

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • Lynn_Battersby
    Lynn_Battersby Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    And also, here's a video that our awesome Superstar, @Lynette, has made and which explains how lives work on Candy Friends. Thank you, Lynette :D  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSdaWaMfXDY&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0tXwdk5clbu6wGpzolWio3EKo6yBANRHhY5nf_4qSpRwb2u1IHBBFPTLc

• Lynn_Battersby
    Lynn_Battersby Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I don't have Facebook so how do you get lives without it 
  • sannehoule
    sannehoule Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    This issue has been around forever... I play all versions of Candy Crush and this game is the only one where I don't receive lives from friends. Maybe the developers should consider using whatever system for sending/receiving lives is in place for one of the other games?? No reason to reinvent the wheel.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?