I do not receive lives

Options
1464748495052»

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,660 Friends Moderator
    edited February 27
    Options

Hello @KandiGal1819 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

In Candy Crush Friends Saga, you can ask players for lives when you have less than full (<5) lives. Tap on the plus sign (+) on your lives counter in the upper left corner of your CCFS game. This will open a window with a "Request lives" button. When you tap that button, you will see a list of players randomly assigned with you and/or members of your Dachs Delivery Service team or who are friends with you in other King games. You can select to ask for lives from all of them (the default) or some of them. Unfortunately, you won't know when or if they receive and respond to your request.

Unfortunately, the functionality for sending and receiving lives in Candy Crush Friends Saga is not very robust. I have created an IDEA to bring greater focus on this issue. You can find the idea HERE. I will appreciate your vote for this idea if you agree with it. The voting button is located in the lower left corner of the original post.

• haleyb8450
    haleyb8450 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 27
    Options

I really need to okay but am out of lives if anyone can send some

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,660 Friends Moderator
    edited February 27
    Options

Hello @haleyb8450 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

In Candy Crush Friends Saga, you can ask players for lives when you have less than full (<5) lives. Tap on the plus sign (+) on your lives counter in the upper left corner of your CCFS game. This will open a window with a "Request lives" button. When you tap that button, you will see a list of players randomly assigned with you and/or members of your Dachs Delivery Service team or who are friends with you in other King games. You can select to ask for lives from all of them (the default) or some of them. Unfortunately, you won't know when or if they receive and respond to your request.

Unfortunately, the functionality for sending and receiving lives in Candy Crush Friends Saga is not very robust. I have created an IDEA to bring greater focus on this issue. You can find the idea HERE. I will appreciate your vote for this idea if you agree with it. The voting button is located in the lower left corner of the original post.

• Pandablue
    Pandablue Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Hello, I have played this game for years. Every day I send lives to out to all the people on my list. And I get requests when someone needs a life. Yet, for many months I have NOT received any lives when I have requested them. Why is that? I used to get them but not for a very long time. this is the case both on my desktop PC Windows 10 AND on my Android phone. Once is a while one does show up on the phone but never on my desktop.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    edited February 27
    Options

Hi @Pandablue welcome back. You haven't been in the community for a long time.

Sending and receiving life has not been very stable in our game for a long time. I think the problem has been around since the game was new, since 2019. 

We have therefore developed an idea and would be happy if you vote. The more votes we have, the more likely it is that our studio will implement a feature like in other games. You can find the idea HERE.

Thank you for checking in today. Have a wonderful day. 🌺

• ChocoRob
    ChocoRob Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 8
    Options

I love all things CRUSH.

Unfortunately CRUSH FRIENDS Never let's my people give me an extra life or two. What gives?

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @ChocoRob warm welcome! 🤗

Sending and receiving life has not been very stable in our game for a long time. I think the problem has been around since the game was new, since 2019. 

We have therefore developed an idea and would be happy if you vote. The more votes we have, the more likely it is that our studio will implement a feature like in other games. You can find the idea HERE.

• Jenomy
    Jenomy Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 9
    Options

How come I'm not receiving lives?

• DieOmimi
    edited April 9
    Options

Hi @Jenomy warm welcome! 🤗

We have therefore developed an idea and would be happy if you vote. The more votes we have, the more likely it is that our studio will implement a feature like in other games. You can find the idea HERE.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?