ūüĆľ‚≠źÔłŹ Spring or Star Race? Vote for your favorite and give us your feedback!
ūüźĺ Lovely Pets everywhere! Participate in our Contest and win some Gold Bars
ūüíźGrab your Spring-tastic Jelly Queen wallpaper here!

(ENDED) The Community is one month old - 100 Gold Bars to be won!

Comments

• AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    edited November 2018
    Pummy Raj said:
    @Pummy Raj Yeti is my favorite but will depend on the board especially octopuses if they are in hard to reach places or scattered friends that can hit at a distance are sometimes better since wrapped on its own only hits the surface of a pile
    This is not the "What's your favorite character?" thread.
    Can you PLEASE NOT POST whatever you want JUST TO RECEIVE points!!!  IF YOU REALLY WANT TO COMMENT on someone's post, please read the entire conversation, THEN REACT!!!
    Excuse me? I'm just informing that there already is a post about favorite characters and @JustPlaying doesn't know it. Now, I can react in any possible way, and I most of the time read the entire comments. Whether you consider that I understand comments or I don't is your own opinion. AND I REPLY THE WAY I WANT EVEN IF IT MEANS USING SWEAR WORDS TO STOP AN UNEXPECTED ACCUSATION!!
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

O que eu preciso fazer para ganhar essas 100 barras de ouro, estou sem 
    Put the level you currently are on the game. It's that easy.
    Oh, and this is a forum where most people talk in English, even though I am from a Spanish-spoken country. Consider talking in the English words you know.
  • Silmara_LimaSilmara_Lima Posts: 22 Level 2
    O que eu preciso fazer para ganhar essas 100 barras de ouro, estou sem 
    Put the level you currently are on the game. It's that easy.
    Eu ja fiz isso muito obrigada
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,519 Community Manager
    edited November 2018

Hey guys, 

I appreciate your passion and sense of order, but please let's keep this thread for the contest only and create a new thread in Discussions if you want to discuss levels further. Also as mentioned in our House Rules no shouting/upper cases here, otherwise I'll be obliged to give warnings. 

Also, as per the Rules again, please use English on the Forums.

If you have any questions, I'm here.

Thanks everyone and good luck with the contest :) 

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Want to PLAY more?
    ūüć≠¬†Play¬†Candy Crush Saga¬† ¬† ¬† ūü•§Play¬†Candy Crush Soda Saga¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†ūüĎ≠Play¬†Candy Crush Friends Saga¬† ¬†
    ūüćģ¬†Play¬†Candy Crush Jelly Saga¬† ¬† ¬† ūü揬†Play Farm Heroes Saga

ūüĆü
    edited November 2018
    QueenMia disse:

Olá pessoal, 

agrade√ßa sua paix√£o e tenha senso de ordem, mas, por favor, vamos manter a quest√£o apenas para o concurso eo concurso e criar um novo t√≥pico em Discuss√Ķes. Tamb√©m foram inclu√≠das as regras da C√Ęmara, n√£o h√° casos / casos superiores, caso contr√°rio, serei obrigado a dar avisos.¬†

Além disso, conforme as regras novamente, por favor, use o inglês nos fóruns.

Se voc√™ teve algum d√ļvida, eu estou aqui.

Obrigado a todos e boa sorte com o concurso :) 

Eu não sei falar inglês, só sei falar Português então eu não participar?
    QueenMia disse:

Olá pessoal, 

agrade√ßa sua paix√£o e tenha senso de ordem, mas, por favor, vamos manter a quest√£o apenas para o concurso eo concurso e criar um novo t√≥pico em Discuss√Ķes. Tamb√©m foram inclu√≠das as regras da C√Ęmara, n√£o h√° casos / casos superiores, caso contr√°rio, serei obrigado a dar avisos.¬†

Se voc√™ teve algum d√ļvida, eu estou aqui.

Não podeis falar português aqui, só inglês. (Only English is allowed.)

And Mia, I'll be calm for now. Sorry about such a mistake.
  • debbddebbd Posts: 23 Level 2
    242 now, I can't find a way to edit my previous post !
    edited November 2018
    QueenMia disse:

Olá pessoal, 

agrade√ßa sua aten√ß√£o e tenha senso de ordem, mas, por favor, vamos manter uma quest√£o de prop√≥sito para o concurso e criar um novo t√≥pico em Discuss√Ķes. Foram tamb√©m inclu√≠das as regras da C√Ęmara , caso contr√°rio, caso contr√°rio, serei obrigado a dar avisos.¬†

Se você teve algum sucesso, eu estou aqui.

Não podeis falar português aqui, só inglês. (APENAS Inglês e Permitido.)

E mia, Eu Vou Ficar calmo POR Agora. Desculpe por esse erro.

Desculpe, você pode me excluir porque eu não sei falar inglês, apenas usando o tradutor
    QueenMia disse:

Olá pessoal, 

agrade√ßa sua aten√ß√£o e tenha senso de ordem, mas, por favor, vamos manter uma quest√£o de prop√≥sito para o concurso e criar um novo t√≥pico em Discuss√Ķes. Foram tamb√©m inclu√≠das as regras da C√Ęmara , caso contr√°rio, caso contr√°rio, serei obrigado a dar avisos.¬†

Se você teve algum sucesso, eu estou aqui.

Não podeis falar português aqui, só inglês. (APENAS Inglês e Permitido.)

E mia, Eu Vou Ficar calmo POR Agora. Desculpe por esse erro.

Desculpe, você pode me excluir porque eu não sei falar inglês, apenas usando o tradutor
    Me hubera gustado excluir você pero hay regras. (I would gladly exclude you but there's rules here.) Você pode traducir o comentários si quere. (You can translate comments to Portuguese if you want to.)
  • RosyPRosyP Posts: 1 Newbie
  • AitchAitch Posts: 119 Level 3
    Hi Fellow Crushers,
    I'm completely stranded on Level 435  O.o
    I just do not have enough moves (in every sense of the word)!
    However, I shall soldier on and WILL pass it...without boosters  o:) 
    But for now, I'm feeling like the candy is crushing me  :3
    Just keep on Crushing x
  • JustPlayingJustPlaying Posts: 4,770
    @Aitch I remember that board.. very hard.. vertical striped combo are your friend

• AitchAitch Posts: 119 Level 3
    @Aitch I remember that board.. very hard.. vertical striped combo are your friend
    Thank you for the inspiration  :3
    I got the level on my 3rd try-weird how that works?! I moan about a level, check out the videos etc, begin to despair, return to my game and Voila! The Lucky Board finally materialize s in front of me  :)
    I went on to reach 448...so my mission continues! I had retired from Candy Crush Saga as I'd had enough of same old-same old...But then I got invited to play friends and My lord, I am truly addicted once again! 
    I'm loving the characters and the entire format. All this and genuine support from Genius players  o:)
    Have a truly wonderful weekend and-Keep on Crushing  B)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.