🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I do not receive lives

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited May 2019 in Support

Sending and receiving lives is quite straight forward! However, we seem to be having some issues with these. Please read our update below to know what to do:

** You are not receiving lives? READ below **

Our Teams are actively working directly with third parties to fix this, however, some implementations need to be done which might take some time. We are very sorry and understand it is frustrating but you can also win extra lives in our daily rewards and mystery chest now :) 

Thanks a lot everyone for your understanding and patience. 

** Here is how lives work in the Candy Crush Friends Kingdom! **

If you lost a life or more, please click on the heart in the top left corner. After receiving a life you will then have the option to give lives to friends.

As soon as you run out of lives then you are given the option to ask your friends to send you some help or use the lives which have already been sent to you.

Please note that you can only accept a maximum of 5 extra lives from friends and only when you have no lives left. If your friend sends you multiple sets of lives then you will only see one set in the queue, once they have been accepted then you will be able to receive any more requests which are then resent.

If you wish to purchase extra lives, simply use up all of the help that has been sent to you and a pop up will appear offering you the option to buy more lives.

Watch the tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSdaWaMfXDY&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0tXwdk5clbu6wGpzolWio3EKo6yBANRHhY5nf_4qSpRwb2u1IHBBFPTLc

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone and than you very much for all the feedback! We need these to help us investigate and fix issues! 

As I said in a previous post, our Teams are working directly with third parties to fix this, however, some implementations need to be done which might take some time.

However, we think there might be another issue affecting Kingdom players. Therefore, if you are connected to the Kingdom (and to the Kingdom only, not Facebook), please let me know what's your issue (Can send but not receive/ Cannot send nor receive/ etc) and your Game ID below so I can pass it to our Team for further investigation. That would help us to understand what's going on and be able to fix any issue that may be ongoing. 

If you don't know how to find your game ID, check this ;) 

Thanks a lot everyone for your understanding and patience. 

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?