Beat the Queen and get Free Boosters! #5 (Finished)

Comments

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 3,473 Legend
    @SeraphicStar although my score is lower than you ๐Ÿค” 
    Mean you best ๐Ÿ˜
    Maybe badge waiting you๐Ÿ˜‚

Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday. ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽฎ
  • JennWhoJennWho Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I'm at 1020. That new way of navigating the screen versus only moving 20 levels at a time would come in handy right about now.... I'll rebeat it when I get more lives
  • Tina_WarrenTina_Warren Posts: 5
    Hi QueenMia.  I got 113,260 on level 362.  Her's my screenshot.  
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 6,475 Legend
    Nice one  @Tina_Warren , but unfortunately you got a wrong game, this contest exclusively for candy crush friends only .
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • Tina_WarrenTina_Warren Posts: 5
    Oh, sorry mycticalmysty.  I thought Candy Crush Friends was a community.  Just saw it is an actual game, lol!  
    edited March 9
    No worries @Tina_Warren every game has their own community, if you click on the home tab on top left youโ€™ll find each community  and thereโ€™s always contests going on on each community, please do check them out, have a nice weekend
  • elielbelielb Posts: 12 ✭✭
    After some. Troubles here we are.. I want wrapped candy please

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,950 Legend
    Err @Sukanta_Biswas you got 193,690 points while I only got 168,650 points, so you have a much better score than I do right now lol :confounded:

I will keep trying, but seems you need tons of cascade to get in the 200k+ area heh :3
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 3,473 Legend
    @SeraphicStar ; =) Your style tells me, you can pass me at any time  :) 

Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday. ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽฎ
  • ArcanaXLArcanaXL Posts: 1
    here is mine couldn't get more higher ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
    Oh wow... we have a new winner @ArcanaXL that just incredible ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
    Wow nice job @ArcanaXL! :hurrah: I even see Arcana friend got 275k thats just nuts! O.o

Also @Sukanta_Biswas you give me too much credit as most of my attempts on this level cost me lives haha :3
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    1. Two Words Quote Games

Whaaaaa?! How you have soooo many lifes to give out @Sukanta_Biswas! O.o

Also I thought send/receive lives was bugged right now pending a fix from King. :confused: 

P.S. Still can't even beat my own first score I got on this level, so my optimism is starting to wane lol :anguished:
    1. Two Words Quote Games