🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Quests with Odus??

gabbers90
gabbers90 Posts: 3 Newbie
What is the quests? And how do I get to it? I open the game and it pops up asking if I want to play. I click on start quest and then it goes no where... 

Best Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    @Sukanta_Biswas - there is another challenge going on right now of completing 10 quests by 3/10 (@SeraphicStar). However it is not showing up anywhere after you get the first notification of the day.

Ive asked @QueenMia about this but I haven’t heard more back yet. I’ve completed 3 days of 3 quests for a total of 9 so I’m interested to see if I achieve it tomorrow but not sure it’s keeping track properly.

@gabbers90 - do NOT delete your quests to play with Odus is my recommendation at this point. I don’t think it has anything to do with Odus. 

Hopefully our CM will have an answer soon.
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @twig1320 & @latrav13za305 - welcome to our fantastic community!!!

Please be patient with the CM @QueenMia and team as it’s been the weekend. I would expect a reply early tomorrow their time. 

However as long as you are completing your quests (3 per day) for the last 3-4 days you should be qualified.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi guys,

@marscrushinit, @MagickMama @AuracleKatt - I've added some lollies to your game for the inconvenience.

After checking, it seems that the rewards were added to some but the messaging was wrong. Anyway, thanks so much for all the feedback, we'll keep that in mind for the next special events! 

And agree, @Foley1362 is amazingly helpful. Did you know he's our very first member of the month?! Well deserved! :) 

Have the sweetest day you all!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?