1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Quests with Odus??

Options

Answers

• Alice_90
    Alice_90 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    Is anyone facing the issue of not getting quests, past 2 days i am not reciveing the quests. How can i complete the odus quests.. Please help me.. 😔 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey everyone! 

Sorry for my late reply, I'm not ignoring you, I just needed to check a few things. The event has ended yesterday therefore you should have received your rewards, depending on how many Quests you've managed to complete. 

Could you please give me an update on this? Did you receive any reward and did it match the Quests you've passed?

This is a new event so there might be a few things to tweak here and there. Please let me know how it went when it ended so we can investigate further if needed.

Thanks a lot for your help and patience! 
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Hello @QueenMia, I can't speak for everyone else, but for me personally I never received any rewards from this event. I believe I only missed at most maybe one quest during the duration depending on when the ending of the event actually was. I'm eagerly looking forward to what you guys discover about this! ;)

~ Sera
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options
    @QueenMia hi! I completed 12+ quests but I was unable to get all of them with Odus. I did try to do the generic quests with him but I couldn’t help that some of them required me to use a different character.

I received notices each day but nothing yesterday saying it was over. I didn’t get any rewards at all.

Thanks!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @QueenMia,

I am too with all of the above players.  I did have this special Quest and It has ended 12 am last night (10th of March) like in the picture shared by @Foley1362, but varied a little.  I was supposed to finish 14 Quests for the Gold Star.

But to clarify to @wafercookieflippers and others if they are wondering -- these Quests DOES NOT have to be with just Odus, correct?  Because, when I have finished 12 Quests, I got the message of "you are too close, hurry up".

A little bit more insight from me and I will share screenshots below  

Thank you!  Have a great rest of the day!

• Alice_90
    Options
    How can i complete the quests,  i am not recieving any new quests past two three days, u ppl are not helping i have msged on messenger, mailed also and commented also asked question here.

This i am reciving this thing past 2-3 days.. Can u ppl help me?? ? Ur community manager na. .. ..please find screenshot 
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @QueenMia - I have not seen anything on my board since yesterday morning. To the best of my knowledge I don’t believe I received any treats although I didn’t pay attention to what I had last night compared to this morning.

@Alice_90 - your above picture looks like a different issue than we are discussing here. However it is my understanding that the quest issue was fixed in the last app update. Do you have the most recent version of the app installed? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies and restarting your device since?
  • Alice_90
    Options
    @Foley1362 i have given this screenshot that i am not able recieving the new quests and completing odus quests is impossible thats y i not onli posted but mailed and msged them. 
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Alice_90 - it looks like @Pummy_Raj is helping you via your other post so since she is a Superstar in our community I will let her take it from here.

Hooe this gets resolved quickly for you.
  • Alice_90
    Options
    Ya i post also there and hope my problem will be solved, last resort i have to delete the game then 😔 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?