๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Are you playing other Candy Crush games? and what game is the best?

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
Hi guys, Candy Crush Friends Saga was amazing game that king ever made now!

And i just want to know, are you playing other Candy Crush games in the past? How long are you start? Are you stop playing them? And what game is the best?

I'm really love candy crush and I'm very happy about it, it's sweet, more addicting and it's very very lovely, unfortunately I'm stop playing all of them because I don't much time for them instead of the new game especially there's so many bad levels!

My best game ever was Candy Crush Soda Saga, I've start playing it when it's released globally and it's beautiful and sweet than the original Candy Crush, I'm stop playing it at level 1687 with Candy Crush Jelly at level 701 after I've seen this game!
Also I'm not going to forget about Candy Crush Saga, it was really amazing and I had so many memories with it, I've stopped playing it at level 2342!

Now, i'm going to stay with My beautiful game and hopefully in the future I can play the new Candy Crush Tales and Candy Crush Cubes with it!

And you guys?

Have a marvelous day!

ยซ1345

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hi @MightyWolf15My first game is Candy Candy Crush Soda Saga,ย I passed some level and, unfortunately, my device was stolen.ย I purchased a new device and accidentally installed Candy Crush Sagaย  :3ย ย 
    Since then I have been involved in this game.ย Since I passed the 695 level I was given 15 or 30 levels per week.ย Of course it was then the top level. until now i am finished top level same dayย :)ย 

It was good to hear your history, I also want to start Candy Crush Soda Saga gameย =)ย 
  • Steviesgirl17
    Steviesgirl17 Posts: 104 Level 3
    Hello @MightyWolf15! I play, Candy Crush saga Friend's! I don't like the big pauses between lives so I usually quit when in sick of waiting? But it's a cool have!ย 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi, @MightyWolf15 Thanks for posting. This is really an interesting thread. Let's see, I have tried all the King games. The first one, of course, is Candy Crush Saga. Then I started playing Farm Heroes Saga and those are actually the games I played the longest. As of now, I play only 3 games on a regular basis - Candy Crush Saga (level 2105), Blossom Blast Saga (level 283) and Friends Saga (level 795). I hope you are having fun in the Community. Keep crushing ๐Ÿญ
  • plumb4u
    plumb4u Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yes also playing candy crush soda saga and candy crush jelly. Keeps me entertained.
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited March 2019
    I actually started playing Candy Crush Friends first. I'm currently level 517 on CCFriends.

After this one I played the original Candy Crush Saga. Haven't gotten that far though only like mid 450s something.

I played Candy Crush Soda, but I didn't get too far on that one maybe like mid to late 270s-280s.

I also tried playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga, but idk why level 20 something was impossible for me, so I barely got anywhere in that one lol...

In addition to these I tried Bubble Witch 3 and 2 (yes in that order) but didn't get too far cause it started shooting bubbles before I was ready quite often. On BW2 I maybe got to mid-late 100s, and BW3 I think I got to mid-late 280s.

Finally I've played a tiny bit of Diamond Diaries because we had an expert DD player @Lim who joined our Two Words Quote Games and Let's Count 5001 threads. Her signature made me curious about the game, but so far I only just started and am like in the mid 20s.

This one by far I've spent the most time on and idk if that will change anytime soon heh. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Hello! @MightyWolf15 ๐Ÿ‘‹
    Opps! I haven't playing Candy Crush Games! ๐Ÿ˜”
    But I have playing Diamond Diaries Saga only while this game is the most suitable option for me! ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 
    While I become Diamond Diaries Expert Player that I can help everyone to solve any levels! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    And I am on level 785 (Max Level) currently on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I have joined King Community on July 2018. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Have a SWEET weekend!ย 
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Hi @MightyWolf15๐Ÿค—. This is my first candy candy and by far my favorite. Since I've started playing this game I've downloaded cc soda and the new puppy rescue saga. My boyfriend plays the original cc and sometimes I'll play his. I also tried cc jelly and bubble witch 3 but deleted those. Thanks for such a great questionย 
  • cmb
    cmb Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi guys, Candy Crush Friends Saga was amazing game that king ever made now!

And i just want to know, are you playing other Candy Crush games in the past? How long are you start? Are you stop playing them? And what game is the best?

I'm really love candy crush and I'm very happy about it, it's sweet, more addicting and it's very very lovely, unfortunately I'm stop playing all of them because I don't much time for them instead of the new game especially there's so many bad levels!

My best game ever was Candy Crush Soda Saga, I've start playing it when it's released globally and it's beautiful and sweet than the original Candy Crush, I'm stop playing it at level 1687 with Candy Crush Jelly at level 701 after I've seen this game!
    Also I'm not going to forget about Candy Crush Saga, it was really amazing and I had so many memories with it, I've stopped playing it at level 2342!

Now, i'm going to stay with My beautiful game and hopefully in the future I can play the new Candy Crush Tales and Candy Crush Cubes with it!

And you guys?

Have a marvelous day!

Hi all, I can't get enough of Candy Crush Friends Saga. I love the game to bits, I think all the Candy Crush games are great, but Candy Crush Friends is my favourite by far. Looking forward to seeing more New games
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Hi @cmb and Welcome to the best Community and thank you very much for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga!ย 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?