👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Is this a glitch on level 1331?

Options

Answers

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @QueenMia @Elsa Apparently it is still a problem with my Win10 App. I played it today and encountered the exact problem. Missing the last Octopus and the board was stuck with 6 remaining moves. The only option is to open the Settings (Cog Wheel) and quit the game.
    I tried uninstall and re-install the app but no help (yes, lost a few boosters and my Star Chaser progress in the process  :p). Please advise.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    flew66 said:
    @QueenMia @Elsa Apparently it is still a problem with my Win10 App. I played it today and encountered the exact problem. Missing the last Octopus and the board was stuck with 6 remaining moves. The only option is to open the Settings (Cog Wheel) and quit the game.
    I tried uninstall and re-install the app but no help (yes, lost a few boosters and my Star Chaser progress in the process  :p). Please advise.

Check your settings to make sure that Windows 10 has the latest update and also go into the apps setting and make sure that you have the most recent version of the game.
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    Elsa said:
    flew66 said:

Check your settings to make sure that Windows 10 has the latest update and also go into the apps setting and make sure that you have the most recent version of the game.
    @Elsa As I mentioned in my post, I re-installed the CCF app today, version: 1.13.5.0. I am running Win 10 Pro, X64 Version 1809, OS Build 17763.503. I am up-to-date with Windows.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Ok thanks for checking.  I will tag @QueenMia so that she can see your response when she is back in the office after the weekend.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @flew66
    Yes, the update version has the same problem again.  :)  Rest until it's fix. :lol:

• Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    Options
    i

flew66 said:

@Elsa As I mentioned in my post, I re-installed the CCF app today, version: 1.13.5.0. I am running Win 10 Pro, X64 Version 1809, OS Build 17763.503. I am up-to-date with Windows.

Hi, this is how it looks on version 1.12.5.0 and all my computer specs same as above. 

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Wow so there is still a problem.  This is what I'd like you to try next.  I don't know if they will reimburse you for lost boosters but take a print screen of them and then uninstall the game from Microsoft and reinstall it again.  Let's see if that clears it up.  If not, then we will have to tag @QueenMia again to report it.  Maybe the glitch was fixed but then reversed back to a glitch again.
  • LeBoc
    LeBoc Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Bonjour. Le niveau 1331 est buggué. 41 pieuvres à abattre et non 42. D'où l'impossibilité de poursuivre plus en avant.
  • CarLaH
    CarLaH Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello,
    have always had the same problem at level 1331 for some time:
    By default, I have to release 42 octopuses, but there are actually only 41! I have already done this several times with all available figures, and in the picture no hidden or hidden Octopus can be seen / found any more. Have e.g. but still 12 moves left, but the game does not react any more, that is, no matter if I still have moves, I can not do any more, it is always shown that I have to free 1 Ocopus, because nobody is that anymore.
    Lollipop I can still burst, because the game reacts,
    but on moves, as already said, it does not react anymore.
    Does anyone has a tip for me what I can do ?
    I can not get on this way.

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @CarLaH - welcome to our friendly community!! I’m sorry to hear you’ve had this issue. I’m not quite that far in CC Friends so I have not seen this issue. Can you please take a screen shot of the board when you’ve cleared the 41? Also please confirm what type of platform you play via - PC or mobile (IOS or Android)?

Hopefully we can solve this for you quickly and back on your way 😁🙏🏻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?