🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Send and receive lives - FIXED

nm5969
nm5969 Posts: 31 Level 2
edited August 2019 in Support
Hello , why since yesterday I don't see live requests and I don't recieve live from friends ?

Best Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited August 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi everyone and thank you for reporting this to us - You came to the right place!

Our Studio team are currently looking closely into this, to determine what can be done to help you get back on track. Feedback such as yours is a great help and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

In the meantime, as our Superstar @PummyRaj requested, it would be helpful if you could let us know the following (for those of you who haven't let us know yet):

. What device are you playing on
    . Are you logged in via Kingdom or Facebook?
    . When did you update the game last and what game version are you running
    . Your Game ID

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and we'd like to thank you for your patience 🌟

PS: I have merged all your posts together so you can all be informed at the same time once we have more info about it. 

Thanks 🍒
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hello everyone, 

Great news 🤗

As some of you already noticed, you are now able to send and receive lives again! We apologise again for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience 👏 

And since you're here, have a look at our exciting very first Superstars Summer Contest! Fun guarantee and plenty of Gold to win 🌟 Head here to participate!

Our amazing Studio is also looking for feedback on Quests, so please take a few seconds to let them know what you like or dislike about them just here. Don't miss your chance to be heard and help us make the game sweeter than ever 😉

Have the sweetest day everyone 🍒

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?