🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Send and receive lives - FIXED

Answers

• cheyu0325
    cheyu0325 Posts: 4 Newbie
    My friend and I have the same issue as well !!! Plz resolve it ASAP !!!
  • cheyu0325
    Hi @PummyRaj, my wife and I have the same issue as well !!! We can not send lifes to our friends and get any life from our friends!!! Plz help us to resolve this problem !!!!

All of us are playing with FB account.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,316 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hello @Mandy_Simmons and @cheyu0325, Hearty Welcome to both of you to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game(s)!!  But, I am glad to hear that the issue started only couple of days ago!!  Because, there are some players who are having this issue for a while!  King team has worked very hard to fix the issue earlier!!  But, not sure it occurred again!!     
    Please provide these below details from you to report to the Studio team... so that, the King team can investigate in all the possible ways they can!!  

1) Device you are using to play the game
    2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account
    3) When did you update your game and what version do you have right now
    4) Your game user ID number... this link will help you to find it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    5) Also a picture or recording of what happens when you try to send / ask lives;
    6) If you cannot provide a recording, a detailed explanation of what is happening when you try to send/ask lives;

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

P.S: If you are logged in though only Facebook, please let me know as the procedure is a bit different to find your ID  
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @cheyu0325, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are also having issue with Lives in the game!!  Just wondering... when did you guys started playing the game?  And from when did you notice this issue?  

I have responded to your comment in other thread  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/263695/sending-send-receiving-lives#latest
    Please click on this link to go to that other thread and post the details I have asked for :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Morena928, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Just wondering... did the issue started recently for you and your mom OR you had this issue for a long time?

Unfortunately, this is not something we (the players) can fix!!  The King Studio were working on it very hard and the issue had gotten better for some players and for some, it was the same!!  The team is not sure what triggers it!!  So, to investigate the issue, they are asking for few details from us.  Please answer below points --->

1) Device you are using to play the game;
    2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account;
    3) When did you update your game and what version do you have right now;
    4) Your game user ID number... this link will help you to find it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    5) Also a picture or recording of what happens when you try to send / ask lives;
    6) If you cannot provide a recording, a detailed explanation of what is happening when you try to send/ask lives;

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

P.S: If you are logged in though only Facebook, please let me know as the procedure is a bit different to find your ID
  • nm5969
    nm5969 Posts: 31 Level 2
     I wonder at the end how game will reward us as a compensation for all this problems and suffering...
  • cheyu0325
    Hi @PummyRaj, thanks for your response. I’ll provide our user information below:

User1
    user id: 1393943000
    device: iPhone 6 Plus
    login: FB
    version: latest version 
    update time: 2019/08/09

User2
    user id: 10710072397
    device: iPhone 6 Plus
    login: FB
    version: latest version 
    update time: 2019/08/09

we send the asking lifes request to our friends, they doesn’t receive any requests! And we can’t also receive any requests from our friends. Plz help us to resolve this problem, thanks for your help !!
  • Mandy_Simmons
    Mandy_Simmons Posts: 1 Newbie
    Thank you @PummyRaj

User ID is: 1088047399
    Device is Samsung Galaxy Note 9
    Version of game is 1.18.12 updated on 8/13/2019
    I'm logged in on Facebook.i don't have a video or pictures but the problem I'm having is I can't receive or send lives to friends, been going on for 3 days. When I try to send a life it goes through the action as if its sending the life but my friend doesn't receive the life. 
  • yorkiemama
    yorkiemama Posts: 4 Newbie
    Is anyone else having trouble getting lives from friends? My friend & I always send lives to each other but for the past week no requests or lives are received. Any advice?
  • yorkiemama
    yorkiemama Posts: 4 Newbie
    I'm using LG X power Android
    I am logged in on Facebook
    I updated my game 2 days ago
    My id# is 10030367131
    I can ask for lives but the requests never showed up to my friends nor do any lives they have sent me. This has been going on for a week.
    I've contacted support and they sent me here.
    If the problem isn't resolved they will be losing players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?