❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Why can’t I see my moves remaining on the iPhone 11 Pro Max

PereaexprsPereaexprs Posts: 4
Why can’t I see my remaining moves on the iPhone 11 Pro Max?

Best Answers

Prev1

Answers

• goestoelevengoestoeleven Posts: 23 ✭✭
    As above.  Got a new iPhone 11 Pro Max today.  The top of the game display is cut off.  It was five on my previous XS Max
    Interesting:  I was going to post a screen shot, but the screen shot is fine. 

On the game display, it’s as if the “notch” is being ignored.  
     Because of the overflowing screen, the remaining moves counter is smack under where the notch is.  This is making game play very difficult when you can’t tell how many remaining moves are available. 

Please advise that you’re aware of this issue and/or when an update will be available. 

I’m not seeing this issue with any other app on my new phone
  • ValerieAynValerieAyn Posts: 1
    I have the iPhone 11Pro and the top is cut off for me as well. Attached are screen shots but just like in the above comment it does not capture where it cuts off. When the app is open you cannot see the timer for lives or in the level below the number of ghosts left to complete and the number of moves left. 

Thank you! 
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,485 Superstar
    Hello @Pereaexprs Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please post a screenshot of the issue to give us a better idea on the issue?  This link tells you how to take a screenshot

** Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the Screenshot, tap on "Attach Image: icon located in the tool-bar, then select "Choose Files" option to upload the picture from your device.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend!

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
    Hello again @Pereaexprs :) 

The screenshot you have shared above is showing the remaining moves in your level!  It is in the center of the screen and underneath to the level number!!

• PereaexprsPereaexprs Posts: 4
    I know where it is at. But on the design of the new iPhone that part of the screen is cut out. You can’t see the remaining moves. 
  • MattMDKMattMDK Posts: 2
    I’m having the same issue on my new iphone 11.  The screenshot shows the full screen but the black cut out at the top center blocks the moves remaining.  
  • PereaexprsPereaexprs Posts: 4
    Yes. Candy crush soda. That one is fine
  • MattMDKMattMDK Posts: 2
    I don’t play other games. 
  • Tannie19Tannie19 Posts: 1
    I’m having the same issue on the iPhone 11. I hope you listen to this issue arising with the new iPhone.
    Hello @goestoeleven and @ValerieAyn 

Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  It looks like more of a device issue rather than game issue!!  I have seen few others complaining about the same issue who has iPhone 11 Pro Max!!  

I will inform about this issue to the Community Manager and find out what's going on!  But, you will have to wait till Monday as all the King team are off for the weekend!  

** If you would like to add any comments, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Thank you for your patience!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)