🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on Rachel and her Quest!

Options

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Thank you so much @QueenMia and team, my quest was restored and I was able to finish it. 😁 yay, I got Rachel, Merci Beaucoup. This quest was very challenging but also very worth it. I got stuck on level 3 for days in the first part but had no problem with the other ones ( although a bit hard, I welcome the challenge). I am also on higher levels for part 2, so it is a bit more difficult but you gave this quest sufficient time to achieve are goal without having to buy any boosters. Thanks for an awesome quest and amazing character ( very funny when you loose a game and she just turns away to pout).
  • Nowniki
    Nowniki Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Hi, I have been stuck on Level 9 for several days and just can't get it.  Plese help with any advice.  I know time is running out.  Thank you
  • dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 970 Level 4
    Options
    Hi this isn’t awesome at all. The so called rainbow thing does nothing for me
    majority of the time.  Sick of wasting lives for a character. Thanks anyway!
  • m_eo
    m_eo Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    Rachel mysteriously appeared on my phone today, so all the effort was not in vain after all!

Thanks to the team and especially @mysticalmystyB)

• seximrtoffee
    seximrtoffee Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    @Sofia1992 I think he means he got Rachel FOR one day only? Which would be pretty messed up. 
    Also, why do you want Rachel so badly? Her abilities are godawful! Last night I mixed her rainbow candy with a color bomb and they just both disappeared! A total waste of a color bomb and of a move. In my view, her candies are like obstacles just like blockers or caramels or bubble gum. 
    I'm on level 8 but I don't really want Rachel because I will never want to use her on challenges. 
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options
    I like the event but my problem is that it would disappear until I passed a regular level.  For a while I thought it was over and I got a message that I had collected all the characters.  I finally got Rachel and she is one of my favorite characters.  
  • KavindaGihan
    KavindaGihan Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    level 4 is very difficult I have tried 30-40 times. No joy 
  • Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @Sofia1992 I think he means he got Rachel FOR one day only? Which would be pretty messed up. 
    Also, why do you want Rachel so badly? Her abilities are godawful! Last night I mixed her rainbow candy with a color bomb and they just both disappeared! A total waste of a color bomb and of a move. In my view, her candies are like obstacles just like blockers or caramels or bubble gum. 
    I'm on level 8 but I don't really want Rachel because I will never want to use her on challenge
      If you have a rainbow candy next to a color bomb which is on the edge of the board you need to swipe away from the edge from color bomb to rainbow candy and it will create four color bombs that will detonate in a line towards the middle of the board. The direction of the swipe is the key when playing as Rachel as that will be the direction her clone candies will form. She is a good character in that she can create color bombs and coloring candies much more easily than in the conventional way, but it takes a little while to master. 
  • hrbooth20
    hrbooth20 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    This was my reward for getting 45 stars - what a disappointment! 
  • KavindaGihan
    KavindaGihan Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Simon888 said:
    I'm on level 8 but I don't really want Rachel because I will never want to use her on challenge
      If you have a rainbow candy next to a color bomb which is on the edge of the board you need to swipe away from the edge from color bomb to rainbow candy and it will create four color bombs that will detonate in a line towards the middle of the board. She is a good character in that she can create color bombs and coloring candies much more easily than in the conventional way, but it takes a little while to master : :awesome:
    mastering part is something you have to keep on practicing as you said, but hard part is getting through levels up 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?