🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on Rachel and her Quest!

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• CrazyCaramel
    CrazyCaramel Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I played all 10 levels of the new Rachel the Racoon event and got 400/500 points (if I remember correctly).  She then showed up in my book of characters at the bottom of the page, along with the other chatacters I am earning points for.  Then, a couple of days later when the new Bubblegum Troll event started, Rachel the Racoon disappeared from the book of characters and I haven't seen her again.  I finished the Bubblegum Troll event and now have the Bubblegum King character.  My User ID is 1944026867.  I am connected to FB.
  • CrazyCaramel
    CrazyCaramel Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I played all 10 levels of the new Rachel the Raccoon event and got 400/500 points (if I remember correctly).  She then showed up in my book of characters at the bottom of the page  (in the To Be Collected section), along with the other characters I am earning points for.  Then, a couple of days later when the new Bubblegum Troll event started, Rachel the Raccoon disappeared from the book of characters and I haven't seen her again.  I then finished the Bubblegum Troll event and now have the Bubblegum King character.  My User ID is 1944026867.  I am connected to FB.  TL;DR - I finished the Rachel the Raccoon event but did not get the character.  Please fix!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?