🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on Rachel and her Quest!

Comments

• goestoeleven
    goestoeleven Posts: 35 Level 2
    Almost done, but 45 stars on the second half of the event is really a slog.  At higher levels that sometimes take multiple days to clear, this could be really tough for a lot of people
  • seximrtoffee
    seximrtoffee Posts: 14 Level 2
    @MightyWolf @Sofia1992
    I don't understand how your advice, mighty wolf, is helpful? Obviously we want color bomb combos. That's like saying, "in order to win a soccer game, all you have to do is score a ton of goals"...

But how do you get all those combos?!
  • Nicolecash35
    Nicolecash35 Posts: 1 Newbie
    How do you beat this one 
  • neuman1812
    neuman1812 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Just found out I will not be getting this event,  while my wife's game does.  And before anyone says to check...yes we have the same updated version.

So here's my feedback:  why?  My wife also got the last event also.  Is it my phone?  My play time?  What makes us different?
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    @neuman1812 — I’m sorry to hear you won’t be getting the Rachel quest or character. I don’t think it is right, and I am a player like your wife who has gotten the quests and characters. I wrote feedback on this on Page 3. Nothing that you mentioned should affect your game like this, but I don’t have the answers. My hope is that more players who have all the features will start giving feedback that this model they are using isn’t working. It is a bad player experience. Continue to give feedback and ask questions. Again, you have my sympathy and I hope it changes. 
  • BAD
    BAD Posts: 8 Level 2
    Sofia1992 said:
    Hi @DroneDome .
    Since I noticed that you are level designer and since I'm still playing Rachel's event and I'm in level 6 of it now, I would like to share my opinion to you (and to your team, of course!)

First of all, I love the map on Rachel's event. It's colorful and a very unique one.
    Secondly, I love Rachel and her unique ability (it was a little hard to understand it first but now I realised how it works) .
    And third, my congrats to you (and to your team) for doing great job of creating such a unique event for the most of us (plus I hope and everyone else to enjoy this event soon) .

But, I have a small complain about this event:
    Some of Rachel's levels are a bit hard to be passed. Although I love those unique levels and I mastered her ability somehow, still they are hard. Many blockers everywhere plus the less moves that we have in every level. And as the result, without gold bars or boosters, that makes them very hard to be passed.

So, if you don't mind since it's my opinion of course, in the future events to have less blockers in every event level, more moves and also, try to reduce and the stickers (on the boosters) so we get easier and faster more boosters and pass those levels easily and enjoy the experience of this game more.

~That's what I have to say and for once again, my congrats for creating such a great event like this one.~

• BAD
    BAD Posts: 8 Level 2
    I agree! I have been stuck on level 5 with Rachel 4 days and ready to give up!
  • uyulalah
    uyulalah Posts: 13 Level 2
    I'm stuck on level 5 for while now. Sometimes that board is so unplayable that I need to take a break from it, and reading some comments it seems that I won't be getting the character since I have to complete the event.. :/  
  • wafercookieflippers
    edited October 2019
    Level 5 —

1. it really helps to get a coloring timed booster going on this level. It will likely open up the top of the board so that your first move can be to use regular candies to make a color bomb. Then use the rainbow candy to match with it and you get the three color bombs. Or you can switch it with the coloring candies. Hint: to get the first move to be something else than mixing the rainbow candy with the coloring candy so that you have room to make it work! 

2. remember that the purple jam always sinks to the bottom. Don’t worry about trying to fill the top until you have removed the blockers at the bottom. Hint: work the swirls and caramel cup blockers first, then deal with the purple jam! 

3. The fish can really help with purple jam, but the jam dipped ones will target the areas without purple jam before they hit the blockers. If you mix a striped candy or a wrapped candy with a fish, know it is headed to a blank area and not to a blocker. However getting the fishy timed booster is a real help as you get close to the end of the level. Hint: fish usually work best to fill blank areas with purple jam. 

@uyulalah @Pocahontas1 @BAD
  • wafercookieflippers
    Tip for every level—

Do your daily quests (all three!) before you start the Rachel levels. The goal is to get the timed boosters going. The coloring candy timed booster (the little round ball) is helpful because it turns candies green and can give you the opportunity to make some room on the board for the rainbow candy. If you get the Friendly charge, you will get a rainbow candy (sometimes that’s good, sometimes not). The fish one seems to help a lot. 

I had to use 4-5 total lollipops. (I used 1 doing my star chaser.) I had them from doing my quests. I know it is too late now to do a stockpile, but I am saying this because I don’t think I could have done this without lollipops either. At least not easily.

Good luck everyone. You can do it. I believe in you! 🐳

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?