🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rachel speaks to a friend

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
edited October 2019 in Candy Friends Stories

London is such a lovely city!  Does Rachel really want to leave the comfort of what she already knows about living here?  The shopping is great  here, and the food is awesome!  She really does love the fish and chips.  Yummy!

She thinks to herself that maybe one day she will come back her to visit her creators, but she really has to get a move on.  @QueenMia calls her to reassure her that she will be just fine. 

“Rachel, you are going to love it in Candy Town,” says QueenMia.  “You will meet Tiffi and all her friends.  They all have special powers like you, so please don’t fret.  Tiffi will introduce you to her adopted father, Mr. Toffee and you will really like him a lot.  He is the mayor of Candy Town and he also owns the candy store in town.  Let me tell you a bit of history about Tiffi……

“Many years ago, Tiffi accidentally fell into the Candy Kingdom and brought chaos into Mr. Toffee's orderly world.  After being in the Candy Kingdom for so many years, she has become such a mischievous ball of enthusiasm. Although she eventually wants to get home, she's happy to stick around for adventure, exploration, and, of course, Candy!” 

“Please don’t worry about how you will be able to help the players.  Mr. Toffee will show you how to help the players.  He's been the beloved mayor of Candy Town for as long as anyone can remember. His unmatched passion for Candy matching means he has little tolerance for chaos and inefficiency.  You will be fine, and if you need some encouragement here is my cell phone number.  You can call me any time you need a cyber hug.”

Rachel feels better now that she chatted with QueenMia.  Let’s see what happens next.

If you arrived here, then you might want to start at the beginning of the story 

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?