🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi hears back from her friends

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
edited November 2019 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi gets very excited as she tries on her Thanksgiving outfit.  Fits perfect! 

As she examines herself in front of the mirror, the phone rings.  It’s Jenny returning Tiffi’s phone call.

“Hi Jenny,” Tiffi says.  “How are you doing today?  The reason why I am calling today is to find out if you and your uncle are interested in getting together with us for Thanksgiving this year.  It’s only a couple of weeks away but I love getting together with you.”

“Tiffi, that’s a great idea!” Jenny says.  “I’m sure that my uncle would love to join us too, but I will ask him and let you know.  I make a yummy pumpkin pie so I can bring that.  How about an apple pie?  Let me be in charge of the dessert ok?”

Tiffi starts hearing back from the characters where she left phone messages.  It looks like they are all going to be joining in except Dachs has to get back to her.  Jenny wants to be in charge of dessert.  Red Rabbit has volunteered to work on some decorations.  Odus, our wise owl, says that he is going to look for some history facts and where it is celebrated.  Much to Tiffi’s surprise when she gets Rachel on the phone, she finds out that Rachel is giving Rancid a chance to see if they can have a relationship.  She tells Tiffi that she won’t be able to make it because Rancid is taking her away for a few days, but they make plans to get together real soon.  Now that the phone calls are completed,  Kimmy and Tiffi sit down to decide on a menu.

Let’s find out what their menu will be here.

If you arrived here, then you might want to start at the beginning of the story  

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?