🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The Twelve Days of Christmas Continued ……….

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,599 Sweet Legend
edited December 2019 in Candy Friends Stories

On the seventh day of Christmas, Rachel gave to me ……………

Seven gold bars …..

Six half eaten carrots, Five stick of chewy bubblegum, Four color bombs, Three bags of chocolate, Two big hugs and kisses, and one pail of fishies for me to eat.

On the eighth day of Christmas, Odus gave to me ……………

Eight lives to play with …..

Seven gold bars, Six half eaten carrots, Five stick of chewy bubblegum, Four color bombs, Three bags of chocolate, Two big hugs and kisses, and one pail of fishies for me to eat.

On the ninth day of Christmas, Misty gave to me ……………

Nine orange candies …..

Eight lives to play with, Seven gold bars, Six half eaten carrots, Five stick of chewy bubblegum, Four color bombs, Three bags of chocolate, Two big hugs and kisses, and one pail of fishies for me to eat.

On the tenth day of Christmas,  Dachs gave to me ……………

Ten dog bones …..

Nine orange candies, Eight lives to play with, Seven gold bars, Six half eaten carrots, Five stick of chewy bubblegum, Four color bombs, Three bags of chocolate, Two big hugs and kisses, and one pail of fishies for me to eat.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, Nutcracker gave to me ……………

Eleven assorted nuts …..

Ten dog bones, Nine orange candies, Eight lives to play with, Seven gold bars, Six half eaten carrots, Five stick of chewy bubblegum, Four color bombs, Three bags of chocolate, Two big hugs and kisses, and one pail of fishies for me to eat.

On the twelve day of Christmas,  Elsa gave to me ……………

Twelve days off from playing .....

Eleven assorted nuts, Ten dog bones, Nine orange candies, Eight lives to play with, Seven gold bars, Six half eaten carrots, Five stick of chewy bubblegum, Four color bombs, Three bags of chocolate, Two big hugs and kisses, and one pail of fishies for me to eat.

Let’s follow Tiffi for the day after Christmas here.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?