1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

πŸ‘‘ New Character Alert 🍭

Options

Comments

• missizzy
    missizzy Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    HELP!!! I still don't have the Jelly Queen.
  • MeliMal
    MeliMal Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Hi everyone,

Great news!Β 

Our Studio has started to release a fix - No need to look for new update. All you need to do is be a little patient and the event will appear eventually. Please note that this might take a few hours. We know this is a bit frustrating but be assuredΒ it will be worth the wait!Β 

Thanks again for your patience πŸ’
    Thanks, I got it now!
  • Germano_
    Germano_ Posts: 89 Level 3
    Options
    No Jelly Queen yet.Β 
    This is the first time an event does not appear in my game.Β 
    You had a great New year eve party, hadn’t you? 😁
    With a lot of champagne 🍾 
    Cheers!Β 
    Thanks for being so patient and have a great 2020!
  • ruialves
    ruialves Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    @QueenMia I finish the 10 levels of the jelly queen butΒ  don't got her why ?Β 
  • Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Hi @ruialves, welcome to our community, the 10 levels of Jelly Queen is only 1/2 of the event, you also need to do the Star chaser level. Play your levels and get 45 stars to release the Jelly Queen. You should have a t least 24 more days to achieve this, good luck my friend 😊
  • Germano_
    Options
    Nat09 said:
    Hi @ruialves, welcome to our community, the 10 levels of Jelly Queen is only 1/2 of the event, you also need to do the Star chaser level. Play your levels and get 45 stars to release the Jelly Queen. You should have a t least 24 more days to achieve this, good luck my friend 😊
    I hope that once the existing problem is solved for those who do not get the Jelly Queen, we will have the full time for collecting the stars. I guess it was 26 days originally. Time is running tic toc tic toc πŸ•›
  • lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I’m having trouble trying toΒ 
    win level 10 of the jelly Queen quest.Β 
    Any ideas πŸ’‘ to beat it?

Driving me 🀯😊
  • Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Hi @Germano_, you get 26 days to do this event once you get it, I really hope you get today 🀞🏻

Hi @lulu13, warm welcome to our community, level 10 is a tough one but I’m sure you can do it. Be strategic and double check before you make a move, can I make a bomb? striped or wrapped candy ? A little luck help’s too, so good luck, you can do it πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸ°
  • lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options
    Β @Nat09
    Thank you! πŸ™ŒπŸ»
    I will keep trying 🀞

• Germano_
    Options
    Nat09 said:
    Hi @Germano_, you get 26 days to do this event once you get it, I really hope you get today 🀞🏻

Hi @lulu13, warm welcome to our community, level 10 is a tough one but I’m sure you can do it. Be strategic and double check before you make a move, can I make a bomb? striped or wrapped candy ? A little luck help’s too, so good luck, you can do it πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸ°
    Hi @Nat09
    I hope the problem is solved soon and I can enjoy the new levels.
    Since I read that after the challenge you have also to earn 30 stars in normal levels, I am not playing the normal levels since I am already at the top of the game.
    I would run out of levels before getting Jelly Queen.
    Thanks for your comment.Β 
    Β Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?