1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen disappeared after update - FIXED: Update to 1.29.4

Options

Answers

• hrbooth20
    hrbooth20 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Just completed the update and Jelly Queen isn’t back for me or my husband. It just looks like this
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @hrbooth20 and welcome to the Community 🤗

Try playing a level and the Jelly Queen should come back. Unfortunately, there won't be extra time but be reassured that we'll do our best to find a suitable solution for all of you who have been affected in case you don't have time to complete it. 

Just keep on playing for now and let us know how you managed once the event is over and we'll help you out 😉

Happy playing 🍒
  • marylstl
    marylstl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My game has been restored. Thank you. 
  • amilcaruc
    amilcaruc Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I passed the 10 levels to get Jelly queen and then I started getting the stars to get her, after the last two updates I lost all my progress to get Jelly queen. I was reading some comments about the last update should fix it but still I got nothing.
    Can you help me.
  • Ninoz
    Ninoz Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @farleytechnologies, and @Maria_Hall_Robie, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! 

Can you please tell me what happened and how did she disappear?  Did you guys reinstall the game App?

How many levels have you played in the event?  When did she ran away? 

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!    

My queen also disappeared!
    i manage to complete all 10 levels, and was halfway making the 45 stars. I was at 22 when I ran out of life. Later the same day I got back in to play and then she was gone.....
    This was yesterday.

I have reinstalled the game...

Tried again today, but still gone...
  • helgabi
    helgabi Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Hi! after finally winning the queen I lost the event, came looking for answers and found a couple of threads about the matter but already closed, tried the erasing cache option but still no event, if I uninstall and install the game again then I loose the boosters I have collected so far..the funny thing is when the game loads up, I get the queen up front but then on the levels there's nothing..no event, no queen see pictures below. Anything I can do? also the version I have is the 1.28.8 and there's no update on my play store available. 

• MoonMichMon
    MoonMichMon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Game is restored, got the Jelly Queen! ☺️
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options
    Done Everything as mentioned but no success on getting Jelly Queen . Bad Luck for me. 

• BusybeingBizzie
    BusybeingBizzie Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I lost the quest too. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?